Chapter 10: First Date

I wake up and I walk to Clockwork and ask her "can I ask you a question?" She answers my question "sure go ahead." I blush a bit and I ask her "would you like to go out on a date with me?" She answers immediately "Yes! Yes I would!" I smile and I ask her "maybe tonight?" She nods and I smile again and say "ok I'll see you tonight." She smiles and walks to her room.

I walk to my room and I get the clothes ready for tonight. I was excited about the date and I go on my phone I plan the date.

(if that's possible)

A few hours later

I walk to Clockwork all dressed and ready for the date

She says "You look great!" I blush and reply "th-thank you." She giggles and I ask her "you ready?" She nods yes and I say "alright let's go."

After a few minutes we get to the restaurant and walk inside.

The person at the desk says to us "your table is ready." I smile and he leads us to our table and I sit down and she sits in the chair in front of me.

I ask her "what do you think?" She answers "not bad." I smile a bit and the Waiter walks to us and asks "hey Martin. You want your usual?" I nod and the Waiter asks clockwork "what would you like?" She answers "I'll let Martin choose for me." The Waiter nods and I whisper him what to get.

(I'm sorry if some stuff is confusing this is my first story and I'm stressed out)

After waiting for 20-30 minutes the Waiter gives us the food (I was going to put in the details but that's just hard for me and I have a feeling someone's going to make a joke about that)

After an hour I pay the bill and we walk back in the mansion and I ask her "what did you think of the first date?" She answers "good but we could do something else then go out to a restaurant." I say "ok I'll think of some different ideas next time but I'm gonna go to bed." She tells me "goodnight." I smile and I close my door and fall asleep on my bed.