Chapter 7: Making friends and foes

I walk around the mansion for a bit and I hear someone stuttering and says "h-h-h-hey." (No offense to anyone out there I'm introducing Ticci Toby) I look at him and I respond back "hello. Who are you?" He replied back "T-t-t-ticci Toby but you c-c-can call me Toby." I introduce myself "I'm Martin Sandwich. Nice to meet you!" He says "you too." After that he walks in his room.

I lay down on the couch and I was about to take a nap and before I could close my eyes I get slapped in the face by someone named Jeff The Killer.

I yelled "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I get up and I look at him and I start hitting him and he was defenseless against me because I kept hitting him over and over again until he got bruises and he got a black eye.

A few minutes later Slender appears out of nowhere and he slapped the both of us but he didn't slap me that hard because I'm a new proxy but Jeff got slapped really hard and I felt no regrets.

I walk in my room and I close the door and after I lay down on my bed I hear knocking on my door I yell "Come in!" And I see clockwork opening the door and she asked me "are you ok?" I nod and she sits next to me on my bed and she said calmly "I was watching you fight Jeff." I go ahead and ask her a question "we're you impressed?" She replied "Very."

I start to smile and I ask her "do you want to be friends?" She answered "yes." I smile again and I said to her "I'm gonna take a nap."

She responded "ok if you need anything I'll be in the living room or my room." I nod and watch her leave the room and close the door and I fall asleep.