Team up with Todo

You walked into your next class and took a seat. "That's odd no teacher." You said.

"Maybe they're just running late." Kaminari said taking a seat next to you.

"Probably so." You replied just as the door slid open.

"I am here!" All Might's voice bellowed from the door.

"I had no idea All Might taught this class!" Kaminari whispered excitedly.

"I didn't even know he taught here." You whispered back.

"Welcome students to hero basic training." All Might said taking a stand at the podium. "Today we'll be doing rescue training so please change into your hero costumes and meet at ground beta."

••••

You changed into your hero costume and met the rest of the class in the testing arena.

"Now that everyone is here I can explain how today's activity will work." All Might took a piece of paper out of his pocket and explained the activity. "Now are there any questions? If not then let's get on with the teams."

"But All Might how will we determine our teammates?" Iida asked.

"I'll draw lots." He replied.

"I feel like things will only get more awkward from here if I get Todoroki." You mumbled to yourself.

"Team B young L/n and young Todoroki."

"I jinked myself didn't I?" You sighed.

Todoroki looked around then eye locked on you.

'His stare is so cold and lifeless.' You thought as you felt a shiver go down your spine.

"Come on students the rest of us will watch the fight from the basement." All Might said directing the class to follow him.

••Time skip••

"Next up is L/n and Todoroki as the heroes and Ojiro and Hagakure as the villains."

"I think we should develop a plan before heading in." You said to Todoroki who was looking at the building blueprint.

"I agree." He replied.

"Maybe I should make us invisible then we could sneak and get the weapon." You suggested.

"I have a simpler plan."

"What it is?"

"I could just freeze the building along with them." He put the blueprint in his pocket. "It'll save us time and avoid physical contact."

"You do have a point."

"The heroes can now enter the building." All Might said through the communicator.

"Let's take the emergency stairs at the back they won't suspect us."

Todoroki nodded following you to the back of the building.

"The only window closed is on the seventh floor, do you think that's where they're hiding the weapon?"

"Probably."

••••

You both successfully made it into the building.

"Ojiro I think they're here." You heard Hagakure's voice but didn't see her.

"Stand back Y/n."

You did as Todoroki said and watched him freeze the building.

"Woah." You said in awe.

"You should go get the weapon."

"Oh yeah your right."

'I had no idea how powerful Todoroki was.' You thought as you made your way to the weapon.

"I can't feel my feet." Ojiro grunted trying to free his self from the ice.

You touched the weapon.

"And the hero team wins." All Might yelled.

••••

"Nice job Todoroki." You reached your hand for a hand shake.

"Oh thanks." He excepted your offer. "You did good too."

You couldn't help but smile. "You used your quirk really good." You said.

"Thanks but you didn't really use your quirks."

"Oh it's fine my quirk wouldn't be helpful now anyway."

"Young Todoroki please unfreeze your classmates." All Might said in the communicator cutting your conversation short.

••♥••
After school
••♥••

"Sooo~" Yaoyorozu trailed off.

'Sooo' what?" You asked confused.

"Are you and Todoroki friends again?"

"Um I don't think so." You replied.

"I thought you two where."

"What made you think that?" "Now don't get me wrong I do want to be Todoroki's friend again but I don't think it'll be easy." You quickly dismissed the thought that you didn't want to be friends again.

"Well you gave him a hand shake I thought that automatically made two people friends."

"Your right."You put a first in the air. "The it shall be my mission to regain his friendship!"

A/n: Anytime Y/n is determined to do something she puts her fist in the air

Yaoyorozu clapped. "I'll help you in anyway I can."