A change in setting

When you walked into the foster home you seen all the girls you share a room with waiting for you.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

One of the girls stepped forward. "We had a good time knowing you Y/n."

You looked that the five girls confused then a worker came up and explained to you what was going on.

"Y/n there's actually a couple who are interested in you." She said.

"A what?!" You yelled excitedly.

"I know this may be hard for you but you won't be living here anymore."

You did your best to pretend you where sad but mentally your where doing a happy dance. For years the thought of leaving the foster home was a dream but it was finally coming true.

"When will they be here?" You asked.

"In about an hour so you should start getting ready." The worker replied.

"Right away ma'am." You replied bowing.

••♥••

In your room you where packing away all your things.

"I can't believe it, your really leaving us." One of your roommates said walking in.

"We've been together forever." Another one added.

They where right you and the other 5 girls had been on and off since you where younger. No matter how many times you guys got adopted you'd be returned to the foster home.

You pulled the two into a hug. "I'll be sure to visit you guys."

"Come on y/n they'll be here soon." The worker said.

The first girl started to cry. "This is really happening, it's not a dream." She sniffled. "Your really leaving us, it's going to be so different without you."

"I'll come back I'm sure of it, whether it's by choice or by force." You replied. Before you knew it you started to tear up a bit too. "Come on we shouldn't have a pity party for me, things will be the same."

"I guess this is goodbye the second one said." With her glasses fogging up from her hot tears.

You broke away from the group hug and wiped your tears. "This isn't goodbye, it's see you later." You smiled through your slightly teary eyes.

Before you knew it you had to leave. You tried to hide the fact that you where crying and walked to the front office.

When you got there a tall man stood before you.

"Hello sir." You said bowing.

"Ah you must be Y/n." He said with a smile. "My name is Daiki Kinoshita."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kinoshita sir." You said bowing again.

"I'm printing the final paper work now so it'll be a while." One of the many office workers said.

While waiting you got to know Mr. Kinoshita. He told you he worked as an editor at a magazine company and how he has a fiancé with a daughter.

Soon you found yourself warming up to him.

Eventually the papers where done printing and Mr.Kinoshita signed off on them.

"Are you hungry Y/n if so we can stop somewhere and pick up some food." He said once in the car.

"Can we get (fast food place)?" You asked.

"Sure." He replied.

••♥••

After getting food Mr. Kinoshita drove you to his house.

"We're back." Mr. Kinoshita said opening the front door.

A tall woman with a curvaceous build came to the door. "Your back darling~" she sang approaching Mr.Kinoshita. "Oh who's this?" She asked looking at you.

"I'm Y/n" you said.

"Picked Y/n up from the orphanage today, she's a wonderful girl from what she's told me."

"Well welcome to our family Y/n I'm Emiyo." She said with a sweet smile. "I'm pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Ms.Emiyo."

"You're so polite Y/n, but please just call me mom" she said giving you a warm smile. "The moment Daiki signed the last amount of paperwork you became family."

It might've been too early to tell but you could already feel like this family was the right one for you.

"Allow me to show you to your room Y/n" Mr. Kinoshita said grabbing your bags.

You followed Mr.Kinoshita up the big marble curved stairs which led to a balcony above the fourier.

Mr.Kinoshita brought you down a long hall with all sorts of fancy paintings and by the third door he stopped and opened it.

"This is it, your new room." He said. "Sorry it's not much we couldn't get an interior decorator in last minute." He apologized.

You looked around to see a king sized bed, desk, bookshelves, and a huge tv.

You smiled and turned to Mr.Kinoshita. "It's the best room I've had in my life." You said as you went in to hug him.

"I'm glad you like it." He said letting out a light chuckle. "I'll sit your bags in the walk in closet then I'll schedule an interior decorator to come in for you next week. Just make sure you write a list of all the things you want added and it'll get done."

Once Mr.Kinoshita left your room you laid down on your new bed.

"It's so...soft." You whispered to yourself. It felt as if you were in a dream when you had a real family who loved you.

After laying in your bed for some time you got up to go check out your closet. When you opened the doors the lights came on to reveal a big room with fancy black velvet stools and enough shelves to be a whole section of a store.

You started unpacking your bags and putting everything on shelves. In one bag you found a picture of you and your roommates from the orphanage, it felt like you were about to tear up again.

You whipped off the slight tears that started forming and sat the picture on your desk. No matter how many times you've been taken in and out back in the orphanage you'll always have a special connection with those girls.