The End:)

"I am calling the cops on us" Shawn stated, as soon as we made it back to the blueberry.

"On us?" I spoke, taking the phone out of his hand, "Do you want me to get fired?"

"They won't fire you, I promise" He said taking the phone back and pulling it up to his ear.

I look at Gus and he simply shrugs, already used to these antics.

"Yes, hello." Shawn starts to talk in a ridiculous tone, "I am calling from the McCallum Residence, there is an intruder here. He is claiming to be a psychic that works for your department. Mr. McCallum is in rage and wants this handles by the highest authority possible."

Shawn takes a deep breath and looks towards Gus.

"Did you really vomit?"
__

I stand at the blueberry with my arms crossed as I see the two boys being handcuffed together.

Lassiter looked up at me with a smirk and made his way over.

"I have cuffs for you as well" He smugly stated.

"Yeah? I'll let you have your moment then." I responded, turning around with my hands already behind my back.

I heard an annoyed huff before feeling the cool cuffs around my wrist. "You really have been spending too much time around him."

"Instead of complaining, you should pay attention. I feel as if something might go down" I winked, heading towards Shawn and Gus.

"What do you mean-"

Lassiter was cut off my Shawn yelling dramatically, "Something is happening, oh it's happening" He screeches. "Alina, something is happening!" He says, falling harshly into the grass. "The dog! He is biting the intruder! Wha- he know them.. it is someone he already knows! Ouch, oh ouch, the teeth, they hurt! They are digging in! Ahhh! It is him- McCallum, I can see his face. The killer is McCallum! Check his wrist- check the right wrist for teeth marks!"

"No on is checking any part of me" McCallum yells back.

"And why not?" I ask, handing a confused Lassiter back his handcuffs.

"How did you-"

"Why can't we check your wrist?" I ask, ignoring Lassiter's question.

"We could close this immediately" Karen added onto me.

"It is an awful wound you have right there." I state, rolling up his sleeve slightly.

"This is outrageous! You really want to do this?" He says, pulling my hand out of my grasp.

"Well we could do this now, or I could call in a warrant" Karen responds.

"I'll call my lawyer."

"Yeah? And I'll be right here" She states.

"Check the wound! It is still fresh!" Shawn yells behind me.

He looked at me and then towards Karen worriedly.

"I-It was on accident, I- I didn't m-mean too."

"Sargent" She sighs looking behind me and then towards McCallum.

A few men came up and started to lead him to a car as I went to Shawn.

"Be honest, how cool did I look."

I quietly laugh and take off his cuffs.

"So cool"
__

"So you got a place for your business, huh" I smile, looking inside the small building with the word "PSYCH" written on the front in blue. "Personally, I like green."

"Well, there is always room for improvement" Shawn says, turning me to face him.

He has his hands placed on my shoulders while I look up to him, both of our faces are slightly red from the close proximity, but I couldn't help but smile.

"You know you are going to be seeing me a lot more now" Shawn whispers, continuing to look into my eyes.

"I feel as that would have been the case no matter what," I responded in the same whisper-tone as him.

We look at each other for a moment before I see his eyes beginning to close, slowly closing the space in between us.

I smile, and rise on my tippy toes, meeting him half way. His lips slight brushed mine and his hands roamed from my shoulder to my cheeks, bringing me closer into the kiss.

We both pull away and look at each other once again. Our faces only being inches away from each other.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked quietly.

"Friday?" I thought out loud, looking at him curiously.

"Correction" He smiles

"It's date night."

🍍🍍🍍

___

THE END

- Thank you all so much for reading!! I apologize for having such a long break, but for those of you who have stuck with me and the book, I appreciate it so much!

All the love, psychos <3