♀️Hanako and Tsukasa genderbend ♀️

----------------------•́‿•̀-----------------------

[Art credits to @teradakama2 on twitter]

Warning this is really bad :D

----------

"Aw c'mon Yashiro~ you'll be fineeee," she said, trying to sound convincing.

It didn't work. Yashiro shook her head again and the ghost girl pouted.

"Why not?" She asked, crossing her arms while hovering above the ground. Nene looked at her incredulously.

"The last time I came along you decided to use my legs as bait to lure out the apparition! Why would I ever want to come after that?! I also have school, Hanako-chan!!" She said the last part extra loud, balling her fists and looking away.

"But you have to come or I can't get the yorishiro!" Hanako complained, her choppy brown hair sticking out everywhere as she flew around her.

"Too bad!" Yashiro said harshly. "I have to go now so I won't be l late meeting Kou-kun and Mitsuba-kun at the library, I'll be back later, Hanako-chan." And with that, she started to walk away.

"Hey wait! Yashiro!!" The ghost called after her, Nene didn't slow her pace.

Hanako huffed before hurrying over to her.

Before Yashiro could slam the door for good, slender arms wrapped around her torso. She tensed from the warmth as Hanako blew a breath in her ear.

"H-Hanako-chan?" There was a slight stammer in her voice.

"Why are you being so mean today, Yashiro~?" Hanako whispered, leaning her head on her shoulder. Nene couldn't stop the way the blood rushed to her face, feeling her brain short-circuiting for few seconds. The room was silent for a moment as the brunette studied her carefully.

"U-Uhm..." Yashiro trailed off, seemingly unable to speak as the ghost girl tilted her face closer. She looked away purposefully, still pretending to be upset as if she hadn't been finding great pleasure in counting Hanako's eyelashes just moments ago. She swallowed her nerves and managed to force out a few words. "I-I really do have to go Hanako-chan.."

"You should stay here with me, Yashiro~" was the sly response, Hanako enjoying the flustered noises she was rewarded with whenever she spoke like this.

The teal-and-gray haired girl couldn't think of the right reply, so they just stood like that for a bit. The quietness might have even been considered nice if she couldn't clearly see Hanako smirking at her.

They were both interrupted as the creaking of the door jarred them from their thoughts. Nene quickly looked up, worried that it would be a student, then relaxed as she saw it was only Mitsuba. He stood before them, a bored expression on his face, his pink uniform clashing with the scenery.

"Hi Daikon-senpai, lame-ass wanted me to check to see if you were still comi- oh," he cut himself off when he saw them. Yashiro turned even redder as she realized how they must seem, Hanako's hands were still wrapped around her.

"Mitsuba-kun I swear this isn't how it looks!" She exclaimed, trying to get out of the ghost's grasp.

"It isn't?" Hanako asked innocently, and Mitsuba just rolled his eyes.

"All I was going to ask was when you were coming to the library, but if you'd rather do some freaky gay stuff in a bathroom, then I'll tell the pervert you're not coming." He said, turning around and exiting the room. As Yashiro finally broke free, she tried to run after him.