A Normal Museum Day

For boclint because when you fangirl to hard and scare your dog, you are truly living.

A/N- When I started this story I said Scar was in a orphanage and I never stated her school situation. So let's say she's a Junior and Nicks a Senior in highschool. :)

Scarlets POV
Sadly my week of freedom had been cut short and I had to go back to prison. *cough* I mean school.

I usually did online classes when I was at the orphanage but since I moved in with my new family I was going to start going to school with Nick.

Honestly I wasn't looking forward to it, I mean who would?

Sighing I got up and took a shower and did the normal routine. I put on some ripped skinny jeans, black boots, and a take top that had Fall Out Boy on it.

After putting my hair in a pony tail I made my way down stairs. Nick was eating cereal and Larry was drinking coffee.

"Morning Scar" I smiled at them both. "Morning guys"

"Looking forward to school?" I playfully glared at Nick as I poured myself a bowl of Fruit Loops.

"Very funny" He laughed at me and I went back to eating. After draining the whole bowl I put it in the sink.

"Nick will take you to school Scar. You can just come to the museum after unless something happens." I hugged Larry and made my way to the car with Nick.

After a silent short car ride I hesitantly made my way out of the car. Ignoring everyone's looks I made my way to the office.

A old looking woman handed me papers, glaring slightly at my outfit. She reminded me of Helen, note the glare.

I went to my locker and put in my combination only to be shoved harshly into my locker. It wouldn't have been that bad if my locker hadn't had a piece of metal sticking out on the side.

I cried out as the stupid metal sliced my cheek open. I turned to see a girl that resembled a real life Barbie doll only worse laughing at me along with her plastic friends.

I hesitantly lifted a hand to my cheek only to flinch from it. I noticed blood was running down my face but I didn't care.

I turned to the girl who had just shoved me and smiled causing them to stop laughing.

"Thanks for the makeover tip here I have one for you to!" With that I punched her in the face hearing the successful crunch as her nose broke.

After she ran off crying and cursing I went to the nurse. A hour of holding a rag to my face, the bleeding stopped but I would probably have a scar later.

I decided to ditch school and just go to the park. I was already smart, in fact back at the orphanage I was taking college level classes. I would just have to tell Larry and maybe I wouldn't have break any more barbies.

I went to my locker and grabbed my bag and put my headphones in. Turning up Country Song by Seether I made my way to a park.

Ignoring peoples stares I sat on a bench and took my sketch pad out. I ended up zoning out for so long I didn't even notice it was dark.

I paused my music and flipped through my completed drawings. Surprisingly I had drawn Teddy and Sacajawea on a horse looking lovingly at each other, Simba and the other lioness's, a Anubis, and a portrait of Ahk that looked so real my breath hitched.

I knew I could draw but I didn't know I was that good. Shoving it back in my bag I started walking toward the museum which was really only about 15 minutes away.