Jealousy is a Evil Emotion

Scarlets POV

Today I decided to go hang out at the museum during the day. I have no idea why, I just knew I didn't want to be bored at home all day long.

So I was just walking around the many exhibits. I was getting ready to enter the Egypt section and talk to Ahk. I remembered him telling me he could hear everything during the day but not move or speak.

Just as I was about to say something a familiar voice spoke up.

"Long time no see Scar."

I turned around to see my old friend Marcus. I walked over and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"I thought you left me when you got adopted Marcus!"

I gave him a hug and made the stupid mistake of sitting on the front steps of the Egypt section.

"So how you been doing girly?"

I shrugged but smiled. "Nothing much, studying stuff, researching the normal nerdy stuff."

He shoved me playfully. "You nerdy?! No way!"

I giggled and shoved him back. "Shut up Marcus just cause I'm not doing crazy awesome stuff like you doesn't mean I'm not adventurous."

He rolled his eyes. "Mhm, name one crazy thing you've done."

"I trained lions and broke into a British Museum."

He was silent hot a few minutes before he busted out laughing. He was laughing so hard his eyes where watering.

"You said that so seriously Scar! You almost convinced me!"

I smiled slightly.

If he only knew...
----- (time skip)

Right as the doors closed and Marcus left I started walking around again. I was just talking to every exhibit but every time I got close to Ahk he would walk off without even looking at me.

"Ahk! Wait!" I tried to approach him but he turned on his heal and walked off. Huffing, I sprinted after him.

I managed to practically tackle him to the floor and land on top of him.

"Let me go this instant!" He struggled but I held onto his wrists.

"No! Not until you tell me why you keep avoiding me!"

I gasped as he shoved me over and pinned me against the floor. The look on his face was pure anger, a emotion I had never seen on Ahk's face before.

"I'm not sure! Why don't you go ask Marcus!"

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt guilty. He had heard our conversation earlier. Gods I'm dumb!

"Marcus is my distant cousin, we where in the orphanage together until he got adopted."

As I spoke softly, Ahk released me and looked at the floor embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Scarlet."

Grinning I patted his cheek.

"It's okay to be jealous, I mean look at me!"

He blushed and slapped my hand away. "I was not jealous!"

I gave him a quick kiss. "Whatever floats your boat my pharaoh."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever!
I had major writers block along with family stuff, school, and softball season starting.
I want to thank everyone for reading, voting, and commenting on this story it means a lot to know what you all think.
I would love to hear anymore ideas for another chapter!
This ones kinda short but I think it turned out okay.
Okay?
Okay.

Until next time, stay scary!
death_bringer