Chapter 4

It was the next day and I had to go to school. Mister Stark asked Happy to take care of me, like I needed that, but he drove me to school. I went in, being pretty nervous. I got bullied at my old school pretty badly. I was trying to find my locked when this short guy came up.
- Hey hottie, you must be new, - he said to me. I ignored him.
- Hey! I'm talking to you! - he said and grabbed my wrist. I got angry and punched him in the stomack. He let go of my hand and fell down. I quickly ran out and found my class. It had already started.
- Okey class, this is Natalie Romanoff, she is your new classmate. Natalie, go sit in the back,- Teacher said and I did what she said.
School was really boring, than it was lunch time. I wasn't really in the mood for eating so I got an apple, sat down and started to draw. Drawing was one of the things that I was good at and it relaxed me. I usually draw my dreams and nightmares, so my drawings are pretty scary, but good.
- Hey, you are sitting at my table, - Someone said. I tried to be nice on the first day of school so I said.
- No one was sitting here and I want to sit alone.
- That's okey, I sit here alone too, - The girl said and sat down.
- I'm Michelle Jones, but you can call me Mj, - she said.
- I'm Natalie, - I said and got back to my drawing. Mj looked at what I was doing for a moment not saying anything.
- It's really good, - she said.
- Thanks, usually people find them scary, - I smiled. Me and Mj ended up talking and getting to know each other better. After that we had classes together. Mj usually sat alone, so now I was sitting with her.
- Okey class, you will have to do a project with the person you are sitting with, but now let's talk about the fun stuff! Our trip to Venice. We already talked about this, but since we have a new student, I will say it again. We are flying out this saturday, be at the airport by nine and we will come back next friday, - the teacher said.
After school I was walking to my locked when Mj came.
- Do you wanna come to my place and work on our project? - she asked.
- Sure, I just have to call my driver, that I don't need to be picked up.
- Driver?! Who are you?
- He's suposed to be protecting me, but I don't need protection so he's my driver, - I said and called Happy.
- Hey Happy, I will go to my friends house to work on a project after school, so you don't need to pick me up, - I said.
- Tony said to protect you, I can come pick you both up and drive you.
- There's no need for that, tell mom I could be late for dinner, - I said and hung up the phone.
- Ready to go? - Mj asked.
- Yeah.