Chapter 19

It was the homecoming week and everyone was super excited. Pete asked me to go with him the last week and he did it in a cuttest way ever.

I was almost done getting ready when a noise of door bell rang.

-He's here, - I heard my mom shout.

- In a second, - I said putting on my other heel and running downstairs.
As I got down, I was greeted with Peter's big eyes, filled with adoration.

- Wow! Umm, I mean, you, you look great, - He spilled.

- I, umm, I got you this, - He held out his hand, giving me a box with a pink bouquet.

- Why thank you, you look not too bad yourself, - I smiled and kissed his cheek which quickly turned a light shade of pink.

- Have fun, kids, - My mom smiled.

- And be back home by eleven, - Steve said, who was holding my mom's waist.

- Right... Ready to go? - Pete asked, taking my hand into his.

- Yup!

After about 30 minutes we were outside of school where MJ, Brad and Ned were waiting.

For the rest of the evening we just danced, laughed and had the time of our lives.

Me and Peter were dancing as the slow song came up.

We were both just swinging to the music, his hand resting on my waist and mine around his neck.

- You know, you look absolutely amazing tonight, - Peter said to my ear, almost whispering.

- Do you wanna get out of here? - He asked pulling his head from mine and looking into my eyes.

- Sure, - I said and he grabbed my hand.

We ran thru the dark coridors, while Peter was leading us somewhere.

- Pete, where are we going? - I asked a little out of breath.

- You'll see, - He said and we took a sharp turn right.

Sudenly, I realised where we are.

- Peter, why did you take me to the gym? - I asked laughing.

- Well, this was acually the place where I first noticed you, - He said, slowly walking forward while still holding my hand.

- Really? Wasn't it on the flight?

- Nope, you were standing right here, talking and laughing with MJ, while I was doing push ups with Ned,-He said letting go of my hands so I was standing in the same place.

- And that was when I thought "damn, she's pretty", - He said with a chuckle.

- So umm... Natalie, I know you for half a year now and my life couldn't have been better since I met you and where I'm going with this is that... I love you... More than I ever loved someone else, - He said looking in my eyes for an answer.

I came closer to him so we would be inches appart and kissed him. He responded with kissing me back. The kiss was long and full of love and passion. When we finally pulled away, Peter yet again had the biggest smile ever.

- I love you too... More than you could imagine.