Chapter 16

Next day, I woke up and saw a little note and a dry lavender twig on my bedside tabe.

Be ready and meet me on the roof at 13:00
Peter❤️

A smile spread on my face reading the note. I took a deep breath in smeeling the levander then got up and got ready. I was waring a baby blue summer dress and my black converses. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup.
- This will have to do it, - I said looking at myself in the mirror. I looked at the clock and it was 13:15. Oh well, I guess I'll be a little late. I reached the roof of the avengers compound and opened the heavy door. After looking around for a while, I saw Peter sitting on the edge of the building in his suit abd holding a bouquet of flowers. He wasn't wearing his mask tho and he looked really sad.
- Are those for me? - I asked with a soft giggle. His head shot up and he looked at me with his deep brown eyes.
- You came?
- Of course I did, - I said and the sadness in his face was replaced with a huge smile. He quckly stood up and handed me the flowers.
- So... Are you ready to go? - He asked as I was smelling the flowers.
- Go where?
- Oh you will see, hold on tight, - He said wrapping his arm around my torso and squeezing me tightly.
- Do you trust me? - He asked looking me streight in the eyes.
- Yes....
He started running towards the end of the building and I soon felt how we were falling.
- PETER! - I shouted and he shooted his web to the building. We started swinging from one building to another and soon we reached some kind of park. Peter let go of me and I hit him on the arm.
- Hey! What was that for?
- You could have warned me!-I pouted and crossed my arms.
- I'm sorry, but now, can you please turn around? - He asked. I hesitated, but turned around and saw a blanked and a little picnic backet.
- What is this?
- You really thought our first date is only going to be a little swing from building to building? - He asked smirking.
- You mean trying to kill me? - I laughed.
- Yeah I knew a simp like you will come up with something, - I said walking towards the blanket and Peter's jaw dropped.
- I'm not a simp!
- It's okey if you don't admit that, but I like it... I know you really care about me, - I said.
We spent almost 3 hours just talking, laughing and eating what Peter got in the basket.
- Look at that cloud! It looks like a bunny, - I said pointing to the sky while laying on Pete's lap.
- Yeah... Natalie, I know that we don't know each other for such a long time, but... I really like you, - He said and I lifted my head. I looked into his eyes and realised he wasn't joking. I sat up and looked into his chocolate eyes that were waiting for my response.
- I really like you too.