Chapter 10

I went back to my room only to find my mom, standing there.
- Mom? What are you doing here?
- I could ask you the same, Natalie Alianova Romanoff! We thought something happened to you!
- Well it's not my fault, that stupid agent didn't notice me coming out of the bathroom.
- You are my blood Natalie, you still think I don't know when you are telling lies?
- Okey, I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do? I mean I have a friend and now, because that loser didn't come I've met this really nice guy
- Really? - my moms mood changed. I knew her really well and no matter how mad she is, she will always be way too excited to hear something good happening.
- But the thing is... You actually kinda know him...
- Is it Parker?! - she asked with a smirk.
- Yeah...
- Well he is a nice and cute guy, but now, that doesn't change the fact that you ran away.
- I know and I'm sorry, but I promise, nothing will happen to me, - I said and my mom looked at me for good few minutes.
- Fine, you can stay here, but if anything and I mean ANYTHING will happen, you are not going anywhere alone, ever again, - My mom said, kissed my head and walked out.

PETER'S POV

Me and Ned were in our room.
- Soo, I've met someone on the plane,-I began saying.
-Natalie?
- Yeah... She's amazing, you know.
- I thought you liked MJ, - Ned looked at me.
- Well, I did, but... I don't know, when I saw Natalie I just... I felt like she was the person that I want. I want to protect and love her...
-Wow man! That's deep, - Ned laughed a bit.
After that, I thought about going to see her, but what would I tell her? As I was thinking, I felt tired and without even notecing, I fell asleep.

NATALIE'S POV

I was waiting for Mj to come back. When Brad leaded her back to our room, she looked really happy.
- Soo, - I said.
- He asked me to be his girlfriend!-Mj said excited. I was so happy for her, but then I thought how crushed Peter will be... I mean, I saw that he liked Mj.
We talked for a bit about her evening, but I ended up falling asleep with a lot going on in my mind.