Prologue

If you're a Midzy, yes, I named the titles of this story after their song "Be in Love" in the "Not Shy" album

Also gender neutral reader since this is second person, pronouns are barely mentioned for Y/N
———

You've been traveling with King after the encounter of the demon in the Fairy King's Forest. Now you were with King, Ban, Elaine, Jericho and Escanor to help Escanor deliver alcohol. But upon seeing the giant maze in front of you, almost all of you were confused.

"Are you sure this is the place?" You'd look at Escanor as you floated next to the wagon. "I'm sure... Or maybe we just have to pass through it?" He looked up at the maze. "Going through it just seems like a waste of time..." King said.

"Least we might be able to experience a joy ride in the maze!" Ban laughed. "I don't think that's the case..." Elaine giggled as she sweat-dropped. "Let's just get through this..." Sighing, you confined to float next to the wagon as you entered the maze.

'I have a bad feeling about this...' You gulped as you looked at the walls of the maze. "Hm? What's wrong, Y/N?" Elaine had a concerned look in her eyes. "It's just, this maze... It's obviously built with magic... But the magic power feels familiar..." You looked at Elaine.

"Do you think you know something?" Ban asked. "Not really... But, let's just get this over with..." Sighing, you ignored the strange feeling that something important was coming. 'This is just to deliver booze, nothing more.'

A few minutes went by going through the maze, it would've been a bit silent if it weren't for Jericho's snoring. "Hey King, Elaine, do you think I might be able to float to the top of the maze and get us to the location quicker?" You were still floating, staring at the sky.

"I hadn't thought of that! It might work." King said as you nodded, flying to the top of the maze. But in a sudden movement, the wall would take out small fraction of itself and stop you in your tracks. You floated down, "I see, so that's not possible..."

"You should probably stop worrying about whatever this maze is for and just help with the booze." Ban scoffed. "Yeah..." You stood in the wagon, careful not to land on Jericho, who was still sleeping. "It is strange though... When I was told to make the delivery I didn't get anything about a maze... I hope nothing's wrong..." Escanor said with worry.

Ban then jumped from the wagon and started walking, "Oh well, if that's the case then, might as well punch our way through this!" He raised his hands near the wall in an attempt to punch it, but you grabbed his hand before he could.

"You saw how it blocked me from flying to the top, we don't know what it would do if you decided to punch it. And I don't care about your immortality, just don't use brute force to solve every problem..." After that, you let go of his arm and sighed.

"Are you sure you're okay, Y/N?" Elaine was still worried about you. "I wouldn't blame Y/N... Ever since Meliodas talked about the Ten Commandments they've been on high alert..." King said.

"Ten Commandments, eh? Are you scared of some demons? Who cares!" Ban laughed. You'd shake your head, "It is about the Ten Commandments, but it's also more than that... I don't know how to explain, but something just doesn't feel right..."

"As I said, just ignore it for now." Ban shrugged. "I agree, you should probably just focus on helping me with delivering booze if it's bothering you that much!" Escanor smiled at you. You held a small smile in response, "Thanks..."

TIME SKIP

It's been a long time since you've travelled through the maze. Along the way, Ban had somehow disappeared, and the maze got more and more dangerous with each turn. You, King and Jericho had been protecting the wagon from any opposed threats, especially Elaine.

"M-Maybe we should have gone around the maze," Escanor stuttered, "It's getting even more creepy as we go through it..." Jericho placed a hand on his shoulder, "You don't have to worry about it one bit. We'll protect you!" Escanor sighed, "I'm relieved to have at least you four helping out..."

"It still worries me where Ban went, but I know he'll be just fine!" Elaine said. "Yep, and with him we really can't expect less from him." Jericho chuckled. The five of you turned a corner and the walls had been covered in some sort of spikes. Jericho had her sword ready, King with his Chastiefol, and you with your magic.

Looking around, you were trying to sense if there was any sort of threat nearby, but none was detected. Just keep going through the maze, you kept telling yourself. "Hey, look! Is that the ending?" Elaine pointed. "It most definitely is!" Jericho said. 

A corridor that led to a huge boulder with grass surrounding it, as well as some people there. "You think Ban's there already?" Elaine asked. "Probably, knowing him..." King said. We'd walk to the grass as I felt a chill go down my spine. The moment you looked up to see two figures standing there, your eyes widened.

There he was, staring right back at you. The man you thought died 3,000 years ago, Gloxinia. He looked different from when you last saw him, in a way. Everything apart from his neck and head were covered in green tentacles, and his eyes were black, not the amber that you were used to.

His aura gave off a sadistic vibe, and with his gaze on you, you knew that everything about Gloxinia you once knew was different. He didn't seem like the caring boy you grew to knew, he was changed, somehow, someway.

After getting a lot of notifs from 'Psycho' I kinda had the motivation to make a new Gloxinia X Reader

After getting a lot of notifs from 'Psycho' I kinda had the motivation to make a new Gloxinia X Reader. So here we are, hope you guys enjoyed the prologue!

If I lose motivation for this I'm gonna scream