Chapter 1

Not me re-watching the entirety of S2-S3 just to get the storyline going-

3,000 years ago... (Before the Holy War)

"So Gerhearde, when do you think your brother's coming back?" You were floating upside down as you looked at the girl. "We both knew he'll be back soon... And didn't he tell you to stop floating upside down?" She looked right back at you.

"He did, but he's not around right now so I'm free to do what I want!" You'd giggle, Gerhearde giggling with you. "Who's not around?" The voice startled you as you turned right-side up. You sweat dropped as you felt Gloxinia right behind you.

"Uh... Well, uhm... How was sparring with Drole?" You had a nervous tone as you looked at the boy, who had his arms crossed. Gloxinia sighed and shook his head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Y/N, you should be more responsible, and don't try changing subjects with me."

You let out a nervous giggle, "Why do you have to be such a worry-wart. Floating upside-down is fun, it won't get me hurt." Shaking his head once again, Gloxinia said, "Don't blame me if you get constant head-aches. It might mess up your magic."

"Brother, I know you do care about us, but it's not a bad thing to have fun once in a while." Gerhearde said, holding her hands behind her back. "You are right... But with how reckless Y/N is I can't trust them with doing even the slightest thing." Gloxinia stared at you with a smirk.

"I'm not reckless! I just get distracted with something and then something else happens..." You pouted. "That's the same thing, isn't it?" He chuckled. "Yeah, it's the same thing..." Gerhearde nodded. You groaned, the two laughing at you.

"But seriously Gloxi, how was sparring with Drole?" You asked him. "Well, same-old same-old. We both end up at a draw." He shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I should've guessed." You scratched your head.

"Anyways do you really think that whenever I'm not around you can do things I've restricted you from doing?" Gloxinia looked at you. "Well now that you know, guess I can't..." You floated down and landed on your feet, the other two doing the same.

"As I said, reckless." He sighed. "Can't help it, though. It's just Y/N." Gerhearde smiled. You pouted, "You both are so mean..." The three of you then laughed. Gloxinia then leaned to your face as you leaned right back. It was a small thing the two of you did.

"If you two are going to kiss go somewhere where I'm not." Gerhearde sighed. "We're not gonna-" You blushed as you looked away. "You should've gotten used to us doing this..." Gloxinia scratched his head. "I have, but I just wanna tease you both!" She giggled.

Some Time Later...

"Oh hey Drole, what brings you here?" You floated up to meet his eye level. "I would like to speak to Gloxinia of something. However, I would like to ask, have you felt any strange surge of power lately?" He said.