Chapter 5

New chapter lolz

Also don't be confused I skipped a little bit of parts.

"Well that's not the entire reason he's holding back. 3,000 years ago they were comrades, fighting against the demon race." You mentioned. "That's right, weren't you there 3,000 years ago as well?" King asked as you nodded. "Mhm. The three were close friends, I can tell Meliodas doesn't really want to fight people he considered friends."

You then continued to watch the battle go on. "Oh no..." You watched as the rest of the Ten Commandments showed up, everyone else bewildered too. "Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth screamed. "What just happened out there?" A boy with orange hair looked at the ball.

"Wait, this magical power is..!" Gowther then said with a monotone voice, "As the battle's gone on, to much murderous intent was emitted." On what was showing with the battle, you saw as smoke would go around everywhere.

Everyone was surprised with what was happening. With what you were seeing on the crystal ball, the commandments would surround Meliodas. "He's surrounded..." Elizabeth said with worry. "No way, is that the rest of them?" The pink-haired boy asked.

"Hey Gil," The one with the weird-style hair called the attention of the pink haired man, "Look there, it's Grand Master Dreyfus!" You would assume it was the man with long hair and full-body armor. "My father..!" A little boy said, the man who the boy was holding onto grunted.

"Hang on, I think one of them is missing. I think it might be the commandment, Galand." A boy with a cat on his head said. "Oh, yeah I know the one you mean, Escanor kicked that guys ass." Jericho explained. "WHAT." He would stare at Escanor. "Uh, hello there..."

"Dammit, it's Melascula." Ban grit his teeth, "I thought for sure she was gone for good." Elaine stared at the crystal ball, "Ban, I told you I'm still not..." He looked down at her, "Elaine..." Elizabeth walked up to Gilfrost, "Help him! Use your teleportation to save Sir Meliodas!"

"Sorry, I can't, for it to work, I'd have to return to that location myself." He responded, "Either way, the Ten Commandments won't allow an escape." She looked distraught, "Oh no..." Meliodas launched the first attack on who you supposedly thought was Zeldris.

However, in the process, Meliodas had his arm cut off. So, Meliodas kicked Zeldris. He attempted to get his arm back using his darkness, Zeldris would jump and land on Meliods's cut off arm. "Now do it." Meliodas looked behind him.

"Binding Spell Grudge Chains." As that was said, chains of darkness would form around Meliodas and attach to his body, disappearing right after. "What was that?" King floated near the ball, "An attack spell?"

"I have no idea..." Gilfrost said, "But, it's a devastatingly potent force." On the ball, Meliodas kicked Zeldris at the side multiple times. Jumping back, the darkness would re-attach his arm. Then he aimed for the ground as smoke would arise, he jumped away from the battlefield.

"Alright, he broke through their barricade!" But in an instant, he was transported back to where Zeldris was. "This is the power of grudge spell chains, once the spell has been cast, the recipient may never leave the location where the curse was inflicted on them. Death is now... inevitable."

"N-No way you gotta be kidding, right? Now that he's been cursed he won't be able to get away!?" The talking pig had tears in its eyes, "That means Meliodas will either kill the Ten Commandments or they're gonna kill him!"

"Hey, enough of that Hawk!" Elizabeth looked at Hawk, the talking pig. "Bu-But he..." Turning your attention back at the crystal, you noticed Derieri from behind him, smacking him. He would back up, but she would still be able to hit him.