Chapter 4

Does anyone know any SDS edits blog on tumblr? Gonna request a header for this story so I don't have to continuously use gifs

or i can make them myself if no one knows any

and i'm giving a lot of flashbacks so you get a basic understanding of Y/N and gloxinia's relationship status

2,000 Years Ago...

Once again, you had left the Fairy King's Forest in search of Gloxinia, still having hope he was alive. Even if it had been 1,000 years since his disappearance, you didn't want to give up on him.

Dahlia, who was the Second Fair King, loved how you were determined to find him. "Your love for him is strong. I know that will be what leads you to find him." Those were the words that Dahlia said to you when you told him what you were going to do.

He was a nice boy, for starters, not to mention you acted as his big sibling, even if you weren't related. Dahlia decided to help protect the Fairy King's Forest after Gloxinia disappeared, and by that time you knew he was going to be chosen as the next fairy king before it even happened.

As you were heading to the human world, you changed into your human form as to not attract any sort of merchants trying to trick you. You knew of the merchants that came to the Fairy King's Forest to seek useless items they lied of being great possessions.

Your human form was a simple one. It was just you without wings, slightly shorter hair, and you had gotten a bit taller. Your usual E/C eyes turned a bit darker than they usually are. (If you have dark brown/black eyes then the color gets lighter.)

You walked into a bar, not really hoping to get a drink but to get some sort of information of a fairy. But as time passed, you got nothing. Leaving the bar, you tried out other places as it got darker and darker.

Having no luck, you turned back into your usual form and rushed back to the Fairy King's Forest. "You're back, have you gotten any luck Y/N?" Dahlia asked you, floating towards you. "None, not one bit of information." You shook your head.

"That's fine, I know you'll be able to do it. Maybe tomorrow you'll get some information." He smiled to you. You pat his head, "Thanks, but if I hadn't gotten any information in 1,000 years I don't think I'll ever get information..."

He looked at you, "Do not bring your hopes down like that. You are a very strong-willed and determined fairy. You will be able to find him." Gerheade would come over, "Y/N, may we have a talk?" The both of you looked at her with concern.

"Sure, where we heading?" You followed Gerheade. The place she led you to was sort of familiar, "Wait isn't this where you were..." Gerheade nodded, "Mhm... This was also the place I last saw Gloxinia and-" You cut her off.

"Ah- Why did I not start here of all places? I'm such an idiot..." You face-palmed. "Y/N, you know if Gloxinia heard you say that he would scold you." Gerheade sighed. "I know... Which is funny, considering he would call me that." You giggled.