-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟦-

Ride
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Shit shit shit shit I'm late

You forgot the time while you were in the shower and were currently grabbing an outfit out of your wardrobe.

You grabbed your bag and ran to the metro, not even being able to say goodbye to Tofu.

You usually weren't late, but sometimes you would get lost or distracted by things. Your time management skills are just not always on your side.

You hurried to the station and were able to catch the metro at the last second, the doors were just about to close.

That was close...

You caught your breath and fixed your hair a little before sitting down at your usual spot. You got out your phone and checked your messages:

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Bestieee💗
Ayo dudeee party on Friday
Will you join meeee?🥺

You didn't even hesitate to answer after seeing that message.

Y/n💜
Hell yes
I need a drink

Bestieee💗
That was quick but I'm here for it
We shall get wasted 😌

Y/n💜
Yes we shall
We just gotta find someone to drive us home

Bestieee💗
Dw I got it covered xx

Y/n💜
Mkayyy ty
I'll see you in school xx

Bestieee💗
Yes ma'am cyaa xx
*seen*

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

You couldn't wait for Friday, you really enjoyed parties. It's been months since you've been at a really good party and got wasted, so it was finally time to change that. You just wanted to let loose.

You scrolled through Instagram a bit when you saw that you got a follow request, it was Suna. You accepted it and clicked on his profile. You were quite surprised to find out that he was pretty popular. He had lots of fangirls commenting on his posts and that's when it hit you.

You totally forgot that he played in the volleyball team.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

(I edited this! The scene pictures are from Pinterest and I edited the Suna pictures myself

(I edited this! The scene pictures are from Pinterest and I edited the Suna pictures myself. I used @ officialsunarintaroo on insta as the reference for the bio, pfp and username, go check her out!)