-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟤-

Dance
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

The thick scent of oldness and velvet fabrics filled my nose. I looked at the wallpaper, noticing the edges starting to come off from the brick wall behind it, "when you said motel I was not expecting this kind of motel.." I nudged Suna's shoulder.

"Don't worry, this is the only bad looking one. We'll get a better one next time princess" he told me, emphasising the new nickname with sarcasm. I hit him lightly on the shoulder and grumbled and insult before walking more into the motel room. Maya, Kita, Suna and I shared the big room, that was made out of two double beds and a small couch. Along with it, there was a small television, a closet and a mini fridge. It used to be a four star motel, but seemed to have run down pretty quickly over the last years. Stupid google maps still showed the fancy pictures of the motel, getting all of my expectations high up.

The ride here was definitely something as well, and got me tired as hell. Sharing the car with people that all have different music tastes was...frustrating, but fun nonetheless. Suna would play Chase Atlantic, Atsumu wanted Playboy Carti, Maya wanted Doja and, believe it or not, Kita wanted pierce the Veil. Apparently, Suna got Kita into rock- especially the bands; Deftones, Pierce the Veil, The Smashing pumpkins and even a bit of Mayhem and Slipknot.
(Do I listen to all of these 24/7? Yes. Yes indeed I do.)

I sighed and sat down on the edge of one of the slightly musty beds. At least they were comfortable and the sheets were a clean white colour. Maya put down her bag and did not hesitate to jump on top of me with a giggle, "not the best, but it's not like we are gonna be here anyways. I cannot wait to dance!"

A smile grew on my lips as I tried to push her down from me, which just ended in play fighting, "i know right, let's get wasted!"

"Osamu can look after us" I added, laughing at the thought of him having to take care of the both of us. I sat up a bit, looking over at the guys, "I wanna change into something clean, leave real quick."

"Just change, we won't peek" Kita reassured with a small eye roll. Still not totally trusting the situation, I decided to take out my sweater and some comfortable booty shorts before walking to the bathroom. We don't want to show anyone free cooch and ass amirirght? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I quickly put on the change of clothes and walked back into the room, laying down on my stomach next to Maya. We both went onto social media, sending each other posts and texts, rather than talking in real life. Suna and Kita seemed to have occupied themselves somehow as well, before suddenly one of them reminded, "guys we have to leave in 30 minutes."

I checked the time, "shit already?", I mentally groaned and got up from the bed. Me and Maya got into our club fits (pinterest board in my bio with fits!) and did our make up as fast as we could, before we all walked over to the other room. It was already dark out and a slight, cold breeze hit my back. Maybe I should have brought a jacket after all...whatever.

Suna knocked on their door, telling them to hurry up. Akaashi opened the door. Oh yeah, have I already mentioned that Akaashi came after all? Yeah. My ex. Let me tell you, I already scolded Daniel for inviting him after all, since he made it clear to me that he was not coming. If I knew that Akaashi was coming, I wouldn't have joined. But it's too late now. So here we are, in a slight awkward position. I always notice the glances and 'looks' he gives me. I also notice the death stares Suna sends back, so I guess I don't have to worry about him too much at the moment.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip*

It was an especially busy night at the club. It was pact with people, all either dancing to the music or drinking as much as their hearts contended. Hips moving, crotches rubbing, drinks going down one after the other and people trying to talk over the blasting music- the usual club scene right?