-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟦-

The Date
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Maya helped you all day to try to find the perfect fit, she is honestly a great stylist. She knew exactly what clothes fit perfectly together and made you look flawless.

(Check the Pinterest board linked in my bio for outfit Inspo ;3)

When you were all dolled up in a casual, but
still pleasing to the eye, outfit you checked the time.

"He's gonna be here in 5 minutes" you told Maya with a nervous smile.

"Ahh okay well then I am gonna get my ass out of here, have funnn" she wiggled her eyebrows before giving you a tight and encouraging hug and leaving your apartment.

You took a deep breath, don't mess this up.

After Maya left, you added some finishing touches to your eyeliner and grabbed your phone. You heard your doorbell ring, signalling that your date is here.

When you opened the door you saw the tall figure of Suna. He was in his usual fit, decorated with chains and chunky silver rings. His baggy jeans covered his worn off airforces, that seemed to be covered in small drawings.

His eyes widened a bit when he saw you, like always, you looked prettier than ever.

"Hey y/n, you ready to go?" He asked in his normal, tired voice. You nodded and closed the front door behind you, locking it with your key.

"Alright let's go"

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*time skip*

On the way to the metro you both did some small talk. Asking about the school day and talking about the assignments that are still due.

When you both got onto the metro it was more quiet. The sound of subtle talking from the other couple passengers could be heard.

You looked over at Suna, his head was leaned against the wall of the metro, slightly tilted up. He felt your gaze on him and moved his eyes to yours.

"What's on your mind?" You ask him, raising your eyebrow. He looks back to the ceiling, "just a bit nervous..." he mumbled under his breath.

He's nervous? Suna? The Suna I know wouldn't be nervous of anything...

You heard it loud and clear, but still you asked, "what was that?"

"Oh uh, nothing. I'm just thinking about- uh, school" he stuttered at the top of his head. You had to mentally laugh at his dumb excuse and looked back down at your feet.

You felt the metro stop and Suna looked to see what station you were at, "come on" he said and grabbed your hand while standing up and pulling you out with him.

"So you really won't tell me where we are going?" You asked him while walking next to him.

"Nope, just wait and see..." he mumbled and grabbed your hand.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

He lead you into near by woods, "are you gonna kidnapp me so you can use my body and lock me up in a shack in the woods?" You asked Suna sarcastically, followed by a laugh.