-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟨-

Boxers
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

The sun sifted through the blinds and hit your eyes, making you press your face into Suna's chest. You were comfortable and warm, it felt perfect.

You couldn't lie, you missed laying in someone's arms. It has been a while. But now, you finally have that feeling of comfort again. It almost already felt like we are a couple...is that bad? Is it bad that I already like him a lot after the first date? Man... I catch feelings way too quickly. A soft kiss on the forehead brought you out of your head.

"You wanna go make breakfast?" You heard Suna mumble. His voice was lower and raspier in the morning, it was attractive.

"Mhmm" You hummed into his chest, too lazy to get up. You felt Suna's warm body leave your side, "nooo don't leaveee"

"Oh come on sleepy, you need to eat something. I don't want you to leave with an empty stomach" he said as he sat on the edge of his bed. He reached up with his hands, stretching his back. His biceps and back muscles displayed perfectly in front of your eyes, looking flawlessly chiselled.

How is he this hot at 9am already? Is all you could think of. You slowly sat up as well and stood up, getting a glimpse of yourself in the mirror that was opposite of his bed, yesss luck was on my side, I actually look good this morning!

You both walked to the kitchen. You sat up on the counter as he looked through the fridge, checking what ingredients he had. He closed it and walked over to you, standing between your legs. He placed his hands on your thighs, slowly rubbing them while saying, "yeah I have no food, do you wanna go to the café?"

Now that you were sitting on the counter you were exactly his height, you could look directly into his eyes. He didn't even notice how attractive he was while standing in front of you shirtless and rubbing your thighs. You eyes travelled down to his hands, "sounds good to me" you said as you placed your hands on his.

"Alright come" he helped you down of the counter and walked back to the room. You just realised that you were in his t shirt and your panties. When did I even change??

"Thank you for changing me last night" you assumed it was him.

"Don't worry you were still a bit awake so you went to go change in the bathroom, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and change you myself" he answered truthfully. You don't even remember going into the bathroom, but it didn't matter. It was kind of sweet in a way, he was thoughtful and careful.

"Oh okayyy" you said and looked into the mirror while Suna looked through his closet, trying to find something for you to wear.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*Suna's POV*

I looked over at her. God she looked cute. She was clearly checking herself out in the mirror, fixing her hair and brushing away some smudged mascara. The shirt I gave her ended right under her ass, slightly still showing her Black panties. The way I wanted to undress her right then and there. How was I not supposed to look?

Ew since when am I such a pervert?

I shook away my thoughts and grabbed a sweater for her, "here you go" I handed it to her.

"Thank youuu" she smiled and walked into the bathroom to change. In this time I also decided to change into something more appropriate. I stripped off my sweatpants and ravaged through my closest, trying to find something to wear.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I turn around, only in my boxers. I saw y/n's cheeks turn pinkish when she saw me standing there half naked.

Her eyes travelled down my body before I heard her mumble, "I'll wait on the sofa" as she started walking out of my room.

She was definitely checking me out right? What if she is weirded out? No no, that can't be.

I quickly put on my clothes and grabbed some cash from my wallet before walking out of my room. I saw her sitting on the sofa and fiddling with her hands, "you ready to go?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a smile, "yeah!" , Oh my that smile is perfect...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip and Author's pov*

You fell back onto your bed, smiling to yourself. Did all of that really happen? It was so fast and felt so unreal. The date clearly hit off well, really well even.

You honestly didn't want the time to end, but here you were, back in your bed alone. Is it bad that you already missed his arms around you? Is it bad that you like how everything is moving fast? It's exciting.

You stare at your ceiling, thinking about him. Only question is, what is going to happen next?

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷