Blue hatred part 2

.                                                                      .
..                                                                    ..
...                                                                  ...
....                                                                ....
.....                                                              .....
......                                                            ......
.......                                                          .......
......                                                            ......
.....                                                              .....
....                                                                ....
...                                                                  ...
..                                                                    ..
.                                                                     .                                              

Crash!

No one pov*
That sound came from the kitchen.... Blue ignore it but his papyrus yell at him to come over to the kitchen.

Blue: is everything ok bro- I mean Papyrus?

S.Papyrus: No! Why can't be early for one second?

Blue: ...

S.Papyrus:  that what I thought. There a f*cking cat broke my plates and I want you to clean it up NOW!

Blue: Ok....

A few minutes after Blue clean up the broken plates, he went back to his room to see what under his bed but the shocken thing is..... His bed is missing.

Blue(though): wha- my bed just right here earlier ;-;. This is getting weirder, does this mean I need to sleep on the floor.

( Sorry guys, I don't feel sad 😂😂😂. Core take out his bed because she accidently put a bom in his room, she was thinking to put it in S.Papyrus room. Also I will make part 3 of this )