CH 4 ➻ Who

❛❛ THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU BLUEBERRY ❜❜

Shoyo said to Kageyama who scoffed, "You are the one who shouted at me", Kageyama said."Tsk, oi blueberry when you were born", Shoyo asked Kageyama out of the blue. "Uhh Dec 22, 1900", Kageyama said.

"Ha, I am fucking older than you, call me nii chan", Shoyo said smirking at the boy, "Y-You", Kageyama was burning in anger.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

"Oi Daichi let them in, I can't even listen to them now", Tanaka said, "No, I will not. They first have to learn how to work together", Daichi said, "That tangerine is really pretty", Sugawara said playing with the volleyball.'It felt like that I could break his slender neck with my hand', the silver haired setter thought looking at his hand

"I KNOW RIGHT", Tanaka shouted grinning, 'So pretty that it make me wanna kidnap him', he thought alongside ,. "Tanaka stop shouting everytime ", Daichi scolded Tanaka, 'Well they aren't wrong tho that tangerine is really pretty', Daichi was thinking but got rudely interrupted by a lond banging and shout from outside.

"CAPTAIN LET ME IN"

"CAPTAIN LET ME IN, I WILL TRY MY BEST NOT TO SHOUT AT THE FUCKING BLUEBERRY"

"SHUT UP BOKE, CAPTAIN LET ME IN"

"FUCKING LET ME IN"

"FUCKING LET ME IN"

The two first years were banging at the door and shouting for captain to let them in.

"Oi Daichi let them in. Don't be that strict", Sugawara said facing Daichi, "I-", Daichi was cut off by the loud shouting from outside.

"OI BOKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO"

"OI DON'T DO IT, YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BLUEBERRY , IT IS THE ONLY WAY"

"What the hell is Hinata going to do", Daichi said sounding worried,"I don't want my cute Kouhai to get hurt", Tanaka said worriedly.

Outside Shoyo was running at full speed to break the door by kicking it at a full speed.

Everyone that was in the gym widened their eyes when they saw that Shoyo broke the door and was sitting on it, "Captain", he said with his attractive eyes locking with Daichi's eyes. Daichi blushed when Shoyo was staring into his eyes.