CH 15 ➻ Run Yachi Run

❛❛ His eyes are really pretty ❜❜,

a boy with bowl cut mumbled looking at Shouyou with a blush, ❛❛ What if I gouge them out and keep it with myself ❜❜, he mumbled and then quickly shook his head at his own thoughts, ❛ Why I am thinking like this? It's really disturbing ❜, he thought shaking his head and then he looked at the figure of Shoyo that soon walked out from his sight.

CH 15 ➻ Run Yachi Run

WARNING : murder, corpse burying and blood

KARASUNO'S FIRST MATCH

is with a no name school where Daichi's friends go, Shoyo didn't mind that there players aren't powerful, he just want to win, that's why he is here.

To make everyone crush under his feet, who don't like the feeling of winning?

❛❛ Anger issues-san is really cool ❜❜, Yachi mumbled seeing the boy jumping and slamming the ball at the opponents side earning Karasuno a point. Yachi blushed looking at the boy, he really looked beautiful up in the sky.

❛❛ Damn~ chibi chan got a nice ass ❜❜

❛❛ shut up Pervertkawa❜❜

❛❛ that's mean Iwa chan~. I also know that you also want to eat his ass ❜❜

Yachi sweat dropped listening to the bickering of some random players and she could also here the voices of more people. She sighed and then once again regained her focus on Shoyo, she is really happy, Shoyo is her first person she talked on the campus and the first one to exchange his number with her. He is also his first friend and only friend, she was always really anxious to talk with people which made her an outcast but this is the first time that someone spend this much time with her and didn't snitch on her.

Shoyo even told her about the inter high match that is happening today, Yachi chuckled thinking with a blush about the incident a few days ago, Shoyo told her about the match and then shouted that I am not telling you to come there, understand but if you want you can come. He is a cute tsundere.

Yachi eyes never left Shoyo's figure and even if she want she can't divert her eyes from Shoyo, ❛❛ I will talk to Hina-kun after the match ❜❜, Yachi didn't realize that she say her thoughts aloud which made Aoba Johsai froze and they then glanced at the girl,who was the girl that will talk to their Shoyo and is calling him with a nick name.

❛❛ Oho? You seem close to my chibi chan ❜❜, Oikawa said gripping Yachi's shoulder tightly with an innocent smile that hid all his dangerous thoughts. While his face was smiling his speaking tone was deadly.❛❛ It's not yours, he also belongs with us, stop being selfish Selfishkawa ❜❜, Iwaizumi glared at the brunette.