Ch 27 ➻ Nightmare Camp

「A/N : sorry for making you all wait.
Also I am not good at smut so please bear with it
Not proofread 」

Tw / tags : aphrodisiac sex, gangbang, doggy position, Double Penetration , Spitroasting, spanking ,mild violence, underwear sniffing, masturbation

AFTER EATING THOSE CHOCOLATES

given to Shoyo by Oikawa, he suddenly starts to feel hot and uncomfortable , his face flushed in a deep shade of red and he panted heavily . " Hey Chibi are you fine?", Oikawa touched his neck gently and suddenly a meek moan came out of his mouth. " Oh- what is this voice-", Matsun covered his mouth with a deep blush.

" Oi Shoyo what happened?", Iwaizumi says with worry in his voice, " Are you fine? ", Hanamaki says approaching him feigning Innocence, " hngh- I don't know but I feel hot", a deep blush formed on Shoyo's face, sweat trailed on his forehead to his neck and his breathe got rougher.

"sorry Sho-chan it seems like I accidentally gave you the candies that were filled with aphrodisiacs", Oikawa apologies with patting the back of his head and a wink. " How the fuck could you give someone candies filled with aphrodisiacs ? Are you kidding with me?", Shoyo gave him a glare but it wasn't for long. " I am really sorry Sho chan. I didn't properly read what it contains ".

" if you want we can help you ", Issei's hot breath trickled on Shoyo's neck, he breathed heavily. His body is feeling is feeling really hot and uncomfortable . He really needs help. He meekly nodded his head and didn't notice the smirks that were exchange by the four.

Oikawa carried him to the bed and then kissed him with his tongue exploring Shoyo's mouth. Loved the way how the citrus flavour occupied his mouth. Saliva connected their lips when he took his mouth off the flushed tangerine. Hanamaki sat behind Shoyo and made him sit removing his shirt and grabbed his jaw and kissed him. His hands roamed around his chest and started to play with his nipples.

Iwaizumi then kissed his neck, laying soft wet kisses on them. After Hanamaki's turn Matsukawa kissed him using tongue to explore his mouth. After Matsun, Iwaizumi kissed him roughly but passionately.

They admired the way Shoyo reacted to their touches with his whole face flushed red. Oikawa flipped Shoyo on his stomach and took out the lube that he he had bought for this moment and slide his fingers in his hole and carefully fingered it. " hyaa~", beautiful moans started to fill the room, " nghh~".

And then he slid his dick in the wet hole, Shoyo' eyes widened. He's big. His mouth hung open and moans started to come out of his mouths. " hyaa~ ♡~", he moaned, " Hey Shoyo, I want to see those pretty little lips wrapped around my cock.", Hanamaki said keeping his dick in front of Shoyo.

Even though Shoyo was first hesitant, he wrapped his pretty lips around his cock and taking it in his mouth. Sucking on it. " fuck! Sweetheart you really are expert at it", Makki said with a smirk tugging on the shorter 's hair. His hips began to move on their own and his ass clenched around his dick. " it feels like you are going to snap my dick", oikawa joked and then slapped him on his ass .