CH 25 ➻ Idol

【 Long chapter ahead 】

Long chapter ahead

KENMA JOLTS WHEN HE FELT

      a familiar voice calling out to him, " Shoyo what are you doing here in the kitchen", Kenma asks the shorter boy  ,  " Standing. Can't you see", Shoyo says leaning on the counter, Kenma forgot that Shoyo is still rude.

        " I mean you should rest  and not roam around  ",  Kenma says,   " I am feeling fine", Shoyo answers him back leaning on the counter, " So what are you doing here". " I was here to take something for you to eat. We couldn't eat at the cafe as you fainted", the cat like male answers.

                 "  Let me cook for us", Shoyo says, " But-", Shoyo cut off Kenma's words by saying, " Shut up! Let me cook ".   " Ok, if that's what you want. If you want help or something  just call me", said Kenma before walking away.

       Shoyo then took out the ingredients from the fridge. To make the Tonkatsu  he
Prepared the chops by making 3-4 slits on one end to prevent chops from curling when frying.  He seasoned the chops with salt and pepper and then spread flour on shallow dish. Beat egg in second shallow dish. Spread Panko breadcrumbs in third shallow dish. He coated the pork with the flour thoroughly, dip in beaten eggs and then coated it with with the breadcrumbs, pressing gently to adhere.

After that he heated the oil in a skillet or wok over medium high heat.  And then fried the breaded pork chops until browned and cooked. Drain on paper towel-lined plate.

After that he Cut the tonkatsu(s) crosswise into pieces that are a little larger than bite-sized. Then he peeled the onion and sliced it into wedges. Then he beat the eggs lightly.

In a bowl , he mixed together stock, sake, sugar, mirin and soy sauce.
In a small frying pan,  he pour half of the sauce mixture and brought it to a boil. Then added half of the onion and simmered it briefly. Then adding slices from one tonkatsu. After that he pour half of the beaten eggs gently along the edge of the simmering sauce, cover and continue to simmer for about 30 second while shaking the pan. Put hot rice into a bowl and top with slices of tonkatsu and egg mixture.

【A/n: I copy pasted a whole damn recipe of how to make katsudon 】

      Kenma sits on the couch with a lovesick smile, " It feels like we are a married couple", he mumbles, " The food is ready. Come at the fucking dining table", he hears his crush shouting. Kenma then walks towards him and widens his eyes with blush covering his face looking at Shoyo with an apron who is placing food at the table. It really feels that they are a married couple  ,  he really wanna marry him.

   " What !  Why aren't you fucking sitting down ?  ", a rude voice gets him back to reality, " Sorry", he murmured and Shoyo then serves him katsudon . " It is really tasty", he said stuffing his mouth with food, " Thanks pudding head", Shoyo says lowering his eyes.