oh no!

It has been two weeks since Madi and Amelia confessed their feeling for each other and started secretly dating. It has been really hard for both of them to hide from Draco since he kept a close eye on both of them, but the girls were doing a good job. The only people who knew about them were Madi's friends: Nyx, Noah, and Toni. Each midnight the girls secretly met in the Astronomy Tower where they had their dates. Also after each of Madi's quidditch matches *she got into the team* after her teammates got out of the locker rooms, she and her girlfriend could spend some time together in private where between kisses Amelia couldn't stop telling Madi how proud she was of her and how good she looked in that uniform. 

One day though something happened. Amelia was walking to her next class when her brother showed up. ''What has gotten into you?!!?'' he shouted and pushed his sister to the wall. ''Did you really think you could hide this from me little sister?'' he said. ''I don't know what you are talking about, I'm doing what you and our parents wanted,'' replied Amelia. '' Don't act stupid, I know about you and the sister of the pathetic Harry Potter boy.'' Amelia was shocked. How could he- ''H-how do u know'' wanted the girl to know. ''It doesn't matter, but if I see or hear that u are still talking to this girl, I'm telling our parents and you know what's gonna happen,'' said Malfoy, and then he let his sister go. Amelia knew she had to tell Madi because there's no way someone saw them and the only people who knew about them were Madi's friends. Too bad she had to wait until their date at midnight on their spot, the only thing only they knew about. 

Midnight, Astronomy Tower

Amelia was there already, waiting for her girlfriend to come. She looked nervous, maybe even scared. Madi sat next to her on the ground, kissed her gently, and asked her ''What's wrong'. Amelia looked around, still scared, and whispered ''Draco knows about us.'' Madi was shocked ''But how could he? There's no way someone saw us.'' ''I don't know, but I'm having a reason to think that it was some of your friends who rat us out,'' said Amelia carefully, accusing some of her closest friends of such thing was a big deal. ''But...they wouldn't, why would they-'' started Madi. ''It doesn't matter, we need to make a plan and find out who it is, actually... let's run away!'' said Amelia. Madi looked at her shocked. ''Wait, what, I don't understand?'' ''It's too risky for us to see each other and I don't want to live in fear forever, I can get some of my money from Gringotts when our school goes to Hogsmeade tomorrow and we can live somewhere together.'' said enthusiastically, Amelia. Madi thought about it and she could think why not. Maybe she could write a letter to her adoptive parents and Harry and tell them not to worry. It's gonna work! ''I'm in! But before that, I want to find out who betrayed me'' said Madi. The rest of the night she and Amelia formed a plan. They were hoping it was gonna work perfectly fine. 

The next day 

Everything was going fine, just like planned. Madi and her friends were in a pub called ''The Three Broomsticks Inn''. They were drinking butterbeer and they all were a little bit drunk. Madi was hoping that in this way she could easily get information from them. ''Soo...guys, what have you been up to recently'' said Madi smirking. No one seemed to be uncomfortable or scared of this question. Nyx was just staring at one girl who Madi though was from Ravenclaw and didn't even listen to us. Noah was just ordered a third glass of butterbeer and was impatiently waiting for it. Toni was...he just started looking at his own hands. Noah was the one to break the silence. ''I don't know what you mean,'' they said. ''Don't act like you don't know, or maybe the one person who betrayed me didn't share this fact with the others, how chivalrous of them'' said Madi sarcastically. ''What do u mean betrayed you?'' turned Nyx their head to us, who suddenly stopped staring at the girl. ''Toni, why are you so quiet?'' said Madi carefully. He looked scared and then just exclaimed ''Oh okay, it was me! What you don't know though is that I've liked Draco for a while and I thought he will like me if I tell him about you and Amelia. To contact him easily, he made me do this'' Toni stood up, rolled the leaves of his sweatshirt, and showed up their death eater tattoo. Oh no! This wasn't good, he was gonna touch it and summon some of his death eater friends, probably even Draco himself. Madi ran away from the pub as fast as she could. She went up to the place where she and Amelia planned to meet each other. Amelia holding lots of money and seemed to have found some broomsticks. ''What happened'' she asked Madi. ''There's no time for explaining. We have to go now!'' said Madi. The girls got on their broomsticks and flew away from everything and everyone. They were finally free and happy.