Eggman's Plan and Gender Switch

"A g-g-gender s-swap ray?" Sonic shuddered.

"Eyep. And now I can defeat you once and for all," Egghead replied.

Sonic just glared at the author, not even bothering to say any thing.

"So-o-o-oni-ic!" A voice call from behind Sonic.

When he turn to lool who it was, boy was he overjoyed. "Tails! Amy! Knucks! You guys came."

"Of course we came, Sonic. We would never leave you battle Eggman yourself," Amy replied, pulling out her hammer, "Bedsides, we like a battle."

"Except me. I like to smash stuff when I am happy. Or sad. Or any emotion I'm feeling really," Knuckles added.

Every looked at the knucklehead. "We know, Knuckles."

Tails then turned to Sonic. "What's Eggman's plan, Sonic?" Tails asked.

"A g-g-gender swap r-ray," the ocean blue hedgehog responded.

"A GENDER SWAP RAY! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IF IT'S YOUR FIRST OR SECOND TIME GETTING HIT BY THE RAY, YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO GET TO YOUR ORIGINAL GENDER OR THAT GENDER FOREVER!? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WILL KILL YOU!?" Sticks yelled, shaking Sonic to hard and so fast, even he got dizzy.

"Whoa!" Sonic cried as Sticks stoped shaking, "Ohh," Sonic put a hand on his head to stop the Dizziness. He then scolded Sticks, "Sticks, what the heck!?"

"Sorry for worrying! I just don't want you to die!" Sticks yelled, "Your the worlds hero for Pete's sake!? Not to mention the first main and popular character in the franchise! You think we'll let you get killed off just like that!?"

"I'm not talking about that, Sticks!" Sonic snapped, "If you don't want me to die, than don't shake me to death!"

While Sticks and Sonic were arguing, Eggman figures out a way to weaken Sonic. To eliminate the one he cares most about. Eggman pointed the gender swap ray at Tails. If any one under 18 gets hit by the gender swap ray, it could kill them. And Tails, well, he's about 11 or 12. Maybe 13. Eggman pressed the trigger on his gender swap ray, but it failed for the first 8 or 9 times. Sonic noticed what Eggman was up to.

"Tails! No!" Sonic called as Eggman pulles the trigger, and the ray finally worked. In slow motion, Sonic knocked Tails out of the way so he could get hit, instead of his little bro.

"Sonic!" Everyone called, especially Tails.

Eggman was shocked. "Well, not how I wanted it to go, but hey! For the first time, my plan worked! Mwahahahaha!" Then Egghead, no, Eggman left.

"Sonic!" Tails exclaimed, running over to his older bro, or rather, sis.

"Tails. What happened?" Sonic asked getting up. Sonic's voice, and Sonic himself, was now feminine. Sonic's appearance also changed(It's the pic above).

"Sonic, you were hit by the ray. Are you ok? What do you remember?" Tails asked this time.

Sonic grumbled, then gasped. "I remember getting hit by the ray, to save you, Tails," she said.

"Out of the way!" Amy called, pushing Tails out of the way, as everyone followed her. "Sonic, are you alright?"

"Don't worry, guys. I'll be fine. I'm good," Sonic lied. Sonic said she was fine, but in fact, she was anything but fine. Should I tell them? Sonic mentally asked herself. I just- don't know how they would respond.

"Sonic, are you alright?" Asked Tails.

"Uh?" Sonic realised that Tails knew her long enough that he knew when she zoned out. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Tails questioned, "'Cause you don't look fine."

"Sonic, do you want to talk about your feelings? Do you need some therapy?" Amy wondered.

Sonic shot up. "No. No. N-n-n-nu-no! Any thing but that, please. Any think but that!"

"Hm. She's hiding nothing," Amy remarked."

"How do you know?" Tails asked.

"Sonic always turns down my suggestions for feeling therapy. And come to think of it, so do you, Tails."

"Meh. You make a good point."

Suddenly, Knuckles chuckled. Out of the blue.

"Don't laugh!" Sticks screamed, "It gets the aliens under the government's evil mind control experiment, then the aliens betray us all!" She gasped. "I gotta go build traps." Then, Sticks ran off.

"Wait. The aliens our on our side? I thought they were evil," the red knuckleheaded echidna commented.