Secret Revealed

(I colored but do not own that pic above. I have not seen Sonic Underground or read the comics, so please do not get on to me of I get some things wrong. I only know this info from reading fanficion)

3rd P.O.V.

"You were not born a girl," the ebony hedgehog said.

"Actually..."

Flashback

A female purple hedgehog with a white dress and gloves and a red cape and a crown on her head, was running through the forest, carrying a baby, cobalt hedgehog girl. "I wish I didn't have to give you and your siblings up," said the purple hedgehog while running. "I'll miss you three dearly." She came to a small house. She knocked, them left her child on the doorstep. "Good bye, Sonic The Hedgehog."

A few years later

The same cobalt hedgehog was now running around the house, not able to control her speed.

"Sonic! Stop!" A female voice yelled.

"I'm trying, mama. I can't!" The hedgehog, Sonic, called, her voice full of fear.

Suddenly, an old hedgehog stepped out of the darkness. He was some how blue like Sonic. He also had a white mustache.

"I got ya, Sonny!" Yelled the old hedgehog as he, to everyone's surprise, picked up Sonic successfully, and hugged her.

"Uncle Chuck," She laughed as the adult hedgehog, Chuck, tickled her, "Put me dahahown!"

"Ok ok," Chuck said, putting down his cobalt niece.

Flashback pauses

"Ok, explain one thing to me, faker. If you were born a girl, why were you male? Are you transgender?" Shadow asked, no sound of care in his voice what so ever.

"Oh. I should get to that part, shouldn't I?" Sonic askes.

"Ya think!?" The black and crimson hedgehog retorted.

"Ok, Shadow! Jeez! And no, I am not transgender. See, what happened was...."

Flashback: a few years after the first one

Sonic the Hedgehog, now 16, was running to the Mobotropolis castle to her biological mother, Queen Aleena. She had already found her older brother and sister, Manic, and Sonia the Hedgehog.

Suddenly, she heard a voice. "Sonic, Soooniiiic!"

Sonic stoped. "Who's there?" She asked, trembling, "Who are you and how you know my name?"

No one answered. There was just silence.

"I guess it was just the wind," Sonic said, trying to feel braver. Sonic started to run again. But before she could start running, she ran in to Manic.

"Oh, hey sis," he greeted.

"Hey, I actually was just coming to see you and Sonia. By the way, have you heard a strange voice recently?"

"Ah, no. Sorry," her brother denied.

Unbeknownst to the duo, a nutria was secretly whatching in the bushes, pointing a gun Manic.

"Finally! I may havey revenge. Mmmmmhahahahahahaha! Say goodbye, Manic the Hedgehog!" The mystery stranger pulled the trigger on his/her gun. Sonic noticed the bullet coming for Manic. Sonic jumped in front of her brother. The bullet ended up hit hitting the blue hedgehog, instead of it's intended target. Sonic got knocked backed from the hit, and somehow, someway, the hit didn't kill Sonic. It actually...

"Sonic!" Manic called as he ran over to his older sis.

"I'm fine," Sonic protested. Sonic's eyes went wide when she noticed her voice. It was deeper, and more masculine. She, now he, started to panic. "Wha- what's happening to me?" Sonic looked down and realized he changed gender. Snap! Just like that.

"Manic, help me."

"Ok, Sonic," Manic agreed, "Come with me to the castle and we'll explain to mother and Sonia."

Flashback ends

"... And so we did. Mother and Sonia didn't know what they could to do to help. Manic, however, gave me this," Sonic pulled out a necklace out from under her scarf. "He told me that once I put it on, I should be able to stay male temporarily, because usually, if you are gender swapped, you only have three days before your the opposite gender permanently. So I put it on, and it worked. When I was hit with Egghead's gender swap ray, I transformed into my true gender."

Shadow just stood there dumbfounded. Sonic really went through all that? Shadow's face became serious again. "Whatever," Shadow said, waving Sonic off. "Later, faker!"

Now it was Sonic's turn to be dumbfounded.