I'm Cold

It was late at night, or early in the morning if your 'that guy'. Steve was sleeping peacefully when there was a movement a couple inches to his left, normally he'd sleep right through these little shifts except when it happened again, and then a third time.

In the middle of the fourth shift in the mattress Steve managed to open his eyes and peer down at his lover.

On any other night what he seen would have been the most adorable thing but considering that he just got back from a mission he was really tired and really not in a mood to be awoken from such a deep slumber.

Tony was curled up in a ball without his covers on, he appeared to be cold, what made Steve's heart lighten up was when a sound-a-sleep Tony started looking for his blanket that he must of kicked off a little while ago.

Steve then proceeded to reach down and haul the blankets up, but when he went a little too close to his sleeping companion he felt just how cold he really was, as if seeing him for the first time, Steve realized Tony was shivering with clattering teeth.

Steve being Captain America and all couldn't bear to see anyone, much less Tony, uncomfortable so he reached around his lovers waist and dragged him closer so that they were lying back to chest.

The sudden heat caused Tony to turn completely around and nuzzle his face into the crook of Steve's neck, tangle his legs up with Steve's and tuck his freezing hands in between the little gap.

Steve didn't mind this new position one bit, only wrapped his arms around his partners tighter, mindful of the arc reactor of course and dosed off himself in the pale blue light.