Movie Night

It was declared a while back that on Friday night in the Stark-Rogers home would be Disney movie night.

So when 8:00pm hit Steve was not surprised when a 4 year old Peter and puppy Mufasa came running into the movie room where steve was gathering snacks and blankets.

Soon Tony made his way in "who's picking the movie tonight?" He asks as he makes his way over to his husband, helping him with putting pillows in the middle of the floor to make a giant nest.

Peter comes over with a list "Its your turn papa" he turns the piece of paper over in Steves direction "I guess it is" he ruffles Peters hair before going and getting the bowl of cool ranch Doritos from the kitchen.

When he comes back Tony and Peter are in the nest, Steves goes over and takes his spot next to Tony so that Peter can snuggle in between them.

"JARVIS can you please start up Frozen?" Steves asks and in a few moment a holographic screen appears, the lights dim, Frozen begins and Tony snuggles into Steves side, earning himself a kiss on the temple.

Mufasa comes back from whatever puppy business he was getting into and plops ungracefully into Tonys lap. Steve reaches over and rubs at the puppy's head before getting engrossed in the movie.

About half way through the movie Peter has fallen asleep, so has Mufasa, Tony is almost there and Steve is still completely focussed on how Anna is going to get to Elsa even though he's seen the movie one hundred times.

Nearing the end of the movie, Tony has positioned himself on Steves lap, lightly snoring, Peter has pillowed his head onto Tonys stomach and Mufasa is curled up next to Peter. Steve is still awake watching the movie.

At the end of the movie steve asks JARVIS to put the lights to 10%, just enough to see his family but still low enough to see the light of the arc reactor lighting up his husband and sons features.

First he picks up Peter smiling when the boy curls toward his chest. when he gets to peters room, the automatic door sliding open he enters the race car themed room and pulls back the covers on the race car bed.

He gently lowers his son into the bed before tucking him in and kissing his forehead.

He goes back to the movie room to see his husband awake enough to be aware of his surroundings but not enough to actually make it to the bed. "alright you too" steve mumbles fondly under his breath.

He picks Tony up and starts towards their room, Mufasa following along. he enters the room and in the same way he did Peter gently tucks him in, first pulling off Tonys shirt, leaving him in just his sleep pants, then he climbs onto the bed pulling off his shirt and sweatpants leaving him in just his boxers. He feels Mufasa making himself comfortable curled up next to Tony.

He curls up beside Tony wrapping his arms around the smaller man.

In a few minutes he knows what'll happen, Peter is in the middle of a phase where he doesn't like his bed, he would much rather sleep with his dad's, and Steve and Tony being the total suck ups that they are, let him.

Sure enough in a few seconds he hears the tiny footsteps and then the door opens and the footsteps stop at Steves side of the bed "papa?"

Steve rolls over to face his son, instead of an answer he opens up his arms and let's the boy climb into them.

He them both over so Peter is in the middle of his parents, by now Tony has woken up and kisses Peters forehead before wrapping his arm around the child. then he leans over and kisses steve.

When they pull apart they rest they're heads together looking into each others eyes. Steve wraps his arms around his two boys "I love you" "I love you too"