I Love You Too, You Idiot

Oh...my....golly gee, I'm still alive, still on Wattpad, actually, I just dug out of my cave and found this profile again.

I don't have any 'plans' for this fic but I had an idea (yes, I still get those) and BOOM here this is.

"Ugh! Steve, Stevie baby, be gentle on me. Ugh! I'm frail, that's just rud- oooooh, yeah, yeah there you go, right there babe, ooooh yeah, God!" Tony's eyelashes fluttered closed with a long groan from where he was face down on their bed.

"Ow! What the hell Stevie?! That hurt! Move over a bit! No! Over! Over... Over.. Oh!! Yeah... There."

From behind Tony Steve gave an eye roll and had to force himself to not push Tony off the bed. "You know Tony, this is your own damn fault! I told you not to hunch over so much, I told you to do more yoga, I told you to get more sleep, but oh no! Tony Stark knows best doesn't he? And I'm just a nagging mother hen" Steve mocked as he dug his fingers deeper into the tense knots in Tony's back.

All of a sudden Tony jerked up as if in actual pain, Steve cut off his rant mid sentence "Oh my God! Tony! Are you okay?" He asks worriedly leaning down to try and look at Tony's face. Tony turned his face towards Steve and grinned "gotchya" he says. Steve is beyond upset now "You ass! You can fix your own damn back!" He says starting to climb off of his perch on Tony's bum.

"Wait, Steve?" Tony asks innocently "What?!" He snaps back. Tony smiles a small private smile "I love you" he says so quiet it's almost a whisper. All of Steve's past anger has fled and he sits back down, running a loving hand along Tony's side. "I love you too, you idiot. Now shut up or I'm stopping" he says patting Tony's hip before getting back to work. This time much more gentle.