Chapter 5

Back to the story!!!!!
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Percy

As Annabeth and I walk into the great hall, I see the rest of the group eating breakfast. I go to sit down next to Jason and Annabeth sits next to me next to the 'Harry guy'. A red-head boy passes Harry a note and he clears his throat and turns to us.

"I never tried that kind of lipstick before. Can I try some?" With that, he leans in to kiss MY Wise Girl!! I push him out of the way and switch seats with Annabeth. "I could have handled that by my self. I'm not helpless." she tells me. "YA! She's not helpless!" Harry calls from the floor. "Shut up!" Annabeth and I yell together. "Awwww...." We say again, together but with Piper in the mix. We hug ( without Pipes) and walk to class with the rest of the group trailing along.

Leo

We walk to Sev's class ( son of Hecate). "Sevy!!" We yell as we get to the class. He calls us over to the side. "Hey guys! Missed ya'!" he tells us. " In class I am a grumpy old man who hates everyone except Slytherin. Kk?" we shake our heads yes. "THEN YOU TAKE A SEAT!" He yells, winking at us. "OK!" I yell back and everyone else glares at me. I grin and take a seat.

"Ok, class-" Sev started but was cut off by the door. The person who opened it was- WHAT? I thought she was at camp! "CALYPSO!" I run up and kiss her. "I missed you." I whispers in her ear. "I missed you, too!" She whispers back.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔅🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

How did you like it??? CALEO!!! How did you like the Super Bowl? Sorry I didn't update in forever! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!! c YA!
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏉🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈