Chapter 1

Percy's POV

"Come Annabeth!" I complain as I drag her along. I'm taking her on a date. Not just any date, I'm taking her to the spot where Hermes interrupted our picnic. I was hoping not to be interrupted this time. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Just slow down. Where are you taking me anyways?" she asks
me. "You'll see," I reply. Just as we walk up, I cover her eyes. I slowly walk her up to the blanket and basket I set up and uncover her eyes. "Surprise!" I shout. "Wow, Percy I thought you forgot about this old date. Well before we were rudely interrupted." she sorta yelled it at the sky to get to Hermes.

"Percy! Annabeth! Chiron needs you!" Jason says running up to deliver the news. Annabeth and I groan. We walk to the Big House to see the rest of the seven plus Nico and Thalia.

"Were you two busy kissing?!" Leo laughed at us. "No, Repair Boy." I shot back. "Settle down, children. You are going to go on a quest-" Chiron said but didn't finish. We all started yelling at him. We just got back from the Giant War. He just stared back with a blank face. When we all settled down, he continued. "You will be going to a school called Hogwarts." "Pigfarts?" Leo asked. "And school. Really?" he added. Chiron replies "Yes, Mr. Valdez. You will be meeting wizards."

"Wait....... Wa?" I say confused. "Wizards. W-I-Z-A-R-D-S." Leo called to me. I was surprised he could spell that long of a word. "Bravo, Leo! You just spelled wizards!" I told him. His reaction was coo-coo. "OMG! I did! I'm as smart as Annabeth! Maybe even smarter!" Annabeth stood up and said. "You did not just go there. I'm going to-" she didn't get to finish because Chiron said: "SHUT UP! Now you cannot tell anyone you are a Demigod. You will all be 'American exchange students'. Only the teachers know that you are a Demigod and spells don't work on you. NOW GO PACK!" as soon as he yelled get out and pack, we were scrambling out the Big House door. I ran to my cabin because Chiron never does that. Something is wrong.

The next day, we all met by Thalia's tree. Will Solace was driving us. The seating arrangements were Thalia next to Will in the front. Next row is Leo to the left, Piper in the middle, and Jason to the right. Across from them was Nico, Hazel, and Frank. Me and Annabeth were alone in the back. Five minutes later, Annabeth was asleep on my shoulder. 'I better go to sleep, too.' I thought. I suddenly fell into a deep, dreamless, sleep.

"WAKE UP!" Will called to us. We must be at Kings Cross station. I shake Annabeth and she slowly opens her eyes. "We're here." I whispered in her ear. We hop out of the car to see thousands of mortals. I see mortals wearing..... capes? "Wow! The architecture here is great!" Annabeth told me. I had to agree with her. This place was awesome! We started toward the station. As we got closer, I could start to hear British voices. "Sorry, Sue. It's just not working. We are through." I heared someone say in a strong British voice. Harsh.

Our 'group' started moving towards the 9 and 10 signs. Will told us, "We walk through platform number 9." "Your kidding me?" Leo says. I think everyone but Will agreed. He grabbed his trolley and just ran into the wall! And he went through! "I'm next!" Leo shouted. "I'm too awesome for you guys!" With that, he ran into the wall. He had made it through. "My turn!" Frank was glaring in the direction Leo just left in and followed. And Hazel followed him. "Jason and I will go next." Piper charm-spoke. "Yes, Piper." we all called back at the same time. Piper smacked her head and ran into the wall with Jason following. "Ladies first!" I called to Annabeth. She ran in and I hesitated, but then followed.