Chapter 3

I'm so sorry about all the randomness in the last chapter. Anyways, on with the chapter!

Harry's POV

The blonde chick was hot. I mean not hot hot but like a goddess. ( Heeheehee!) I'm usually not eager but like I said before, she's a goddess.
I felt a little ashamed with me agreeing to Ron's "words of wisdom" towards the Americans. I think Ron did, too. His ears were bright red. I felt a hint of jealousy when Luna choose the Americans over us. How does she know them? Suddenly, Ron snapped me out of my thoughts. "Come on, mate. We're almost there. We have to get our stuff on." "Alright. Go buy us some food." I hand him some money and he went out the door.

🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂TIME🚂LAPSE🚂🚂

"Finally! We're here!" Me, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville get off the train. When we get to the great hall, we sit down and talk until Professor Dumdledore stood up. ( I know Dumbledore is dead but this is his brother. I always thought he should be headmaster.) "Hello everyone! I am your new headmaster, Professor Dumbledore. Yes, I am old Dumbledore's brother. We have new first years and something special. We have new American exchange students. They are a little older but are in their last years." All the new kids walk on. "Now they shall be sorted." With that, they started. All the first years were first. We got like 10 new kids in Gryffindor. Then the Americans came. A boy with blonde hair came up. "Hmm.." the sorting hat said. "Very, very brave. GRYFFINDOR!!" He ran over to our table and sat next to Ginny. She started blushing. Next, a girl with brown hair and...... what? Color changing eyes! Wow! "GRYFFINDOR!" She ran to sit in the middle of Ginny and male-blondie. Next a buff-looking Chinese Baby dude walked up. "GRYFFINDOR" He ran over to sit next to blondie. A dark skinned girl ran up to the hat. "GRYFFINDOR !!" With that she sat next Chinese-baby-dude. We're getting a lot of kids. "GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat snaps me out of my daze as a Hispanic elf sits next to blondie. After the elf, a goth girl goes into Gryffindor. Next a goth boy sits on the stool. The hat touched his head and said, "SLYTHERIN!" He looks mad. He walks over and hottie gets sorted into Gryffindor. Lastly, a green eyed kid, that looks like me, Walks up and the hat is placed on his head. "AAAAAGGGHHHH! GET ME OFF HIMMMMMM! HORR..... HORRIBLE PAST!!" What about a horrible past. I bet I had a past waayyyyyy worse than his. "GRYFFINDOR!" He gets up and goes to sit next to blonde hottie. Dumbledore stands up. "You may eat!" With that being said, we all dig in.

_______________________________

So again, sorry about the crazy letters. Ipod malfunction. So I hope you liked it and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will update again in 2015! Bye! 😋😃❤️❄️2⃣0⃣1⃣5⃣🎊🎉🎈🎇🎉🎊🎊🎋🎋