Chapter 23!!

Josh's Pov:

I'm still with Bailey but Jaden is with me he's holding Bailey's hand while I look after Chloe-Ann because she's crying. Jaden looks at me and gets up he washes his hands and takes the baby out of my arms. I sit down next to Bailey and kiss her forehead...

Jaden She's going to be okay

Josh I don't know I'm so scared

Jaden I get it bro she's like my sister and I don't want anything to happen to her

Jaden puts Chloe-Ann down and sat on the sofa, I look out of the window and see my mom. I walk out of room and hug her, I look and see Olivia crying I hug her. I walk the room.

Ashley Hey Jaden

Jaden Hey

Ashley Where is my grandchild

Josh She's here

I show her Chloe but she's sleeping so I told them not to make noise. Olivia is with Bailey saying something to her, I hug Will and pick him up so he can see Chloe-Ann

Will What's her name

Josh Chloe-Ann

Ashley That's such a pretty name I'm so proud of you Josh

Olivia Will she ever wake up

Josh T..they don't know it's all up to her

Olivia Bailey please wake up I need you right now everyone does especially Chloe

Josh She's going to be okay Olivia you know what she's like

Olivia True

*3 days later*

Josh'spov-

It's been 3 days I'm scared Bailey still hasn't woken up yet, me and Chloe are going home today I can't sit and wait anymore. I've been going back and forth from the hospital to get Chloe's room done but I'm also looking for a house for us three if Bailey wakes up.

I'm at sway house while Jaden's and my family are looking after Chloe and seeing Bailey, I put the car seat in the car and drive to the hospital. When I get there I put Chloe in some clothes then kiss Bailey's hand and forehead and then leave, I put Chloe in her car seat and I take a photo because she looks so cute just like her mom and go to sway house. I take Chloe out of the car seat and get her baby bag and knock on the door, Bryce opens the door and lets me in.

Joshrichards has posted a new photo

-> Swipe