Chapter one!!

{this is what Bailey looks like, I know it's Nessa but oh well 😂, Bailey has been friends with Olivia for 12 years and has liked Josh 11 of them

{this is what Bailey looks like, I know it's Nessa but oh well 😂, Bailey has been friends with Olivia for 12 years and has liked Josh 11 of them. Her dad died in a car crash 4 years ago and her mom got depressed}

Bailey-

I woke up on a Sunday  not wanting to get up, I open my window and see my neighbour Josh aka my best friends brother shirt less. He looks at me and smiles waving at me, I start to get nervous so I smile and go in the bathroom and get dressed. I go downstairs to my mom asleep on the sofa with an empty bottle of vodka in her hand, I go over to her and take it out of her hand and put it on the coffee table while I get her a blanket.

I put the blanket on her and then take the bottle and put it in the recycling, I work at Hooters to help my mom pay the bills but today I got a day off. I walk to Olivias house and walk in, I go in and see her mom making breakfast.

(P.S I have no idea what Josh's mom and dads name is so I'm just going to call her Ashley and him Robert)

Ashley Good morning Bailey

Bailey Good morning

Ashley Here I've made you some food you can take it up to Olivias room

Bailey Okay thanks Ashley

Ashley Your welcome

Ashley has always been there for me since my mom started doing drugs and drinking when my dad died. She helped me get out of a abusive relationship last year and helped me when I am feeling bad about myself.  There dad Robert has been like a dad to me when my dad just died he look me out fishing and told me he would always be there for me if I needed to talk about anything.

I get to Olivias room with my eggs and bacon, she was in the shower so I sit down on her bed and turned on the TV. Olivia has a boyfriend named John he's okay looking but not as good as Josh, I've always felt bad about having a crush on her brother.  I go on my phone and check Instagram and find out that some tiktokers are going on Tour I look at who is going and it's Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves, Chase Hudson, Josh Richards, Kio Cyr  and Payton Moormeier, the tour starts in a week and it's in LA so that means Josh is leaving for a month.

After 20 minutes Olivia is out of shower and we're talking about how Ashley, Robert and there Brother Will are going out of town for Wills hockey match so Josh and Olivia are having a go away party tonight and it's tonight so Olivia is coming round mine to get ready.

3 hours later:

It's been 3 hours and me and Liv are going to go to my house now, we were about to leave the door until her dad stopped us.

Robert Girls wait

Olivia Yes dad