Chapter 3!!

It's been a week and Josh is leaving tomorrow morning, I was staying round so I can drop Josh off. I was sleeping in Josh's room, Liv had John round and of course Josh had a 'talk' with him. But we were all in the living room watching greys anatomy I was sat next to Josh, Olivia and John were cuddling and he was whispering in her ear.

Olivia Were going to head to bed

John Yeah I'm tired

Bailey Yeah okay... goodnight

Josh Dude we all know you two are going to fuck... so please use protection

Olivia Same with you to

They leave while me and Josh continue to watch the tv, I put my head on his lap and he plays with my hair.

Josh I'm going to miss you

Bailey Same

Josh starts to lean in as our lips connected I felt butterfly's in my stomach, we continue to make out of the couch Josh grabs under my thigh and brings me to straddle him. He gets up with me still wrapped around his waist and brings us to his bedroom.

⚠️Smut⚠️

He puts me on his bed, he took his top off his abs turning me on more. He comes climbs on top of me he kisses me and then takes my shirt off. He looks at me and asked if I was okay with this happen I love it when boys ask for consent, he unclips my bra and kisses my neck giving me a hickey. I didn't like how slow this was going to I turned us over so I was on top of him I took my pants off and he did the same, I get on top of him and kisses him not rough but passionately.

Josh flips me over again and takes off my and his underwear, he lines himself so he's by my entrance...

Bailey Josh I really want this but I forgot to take my pill today

Josh Okay it's just one day

Bailey Jo...

Before I could finish he thrusts his pee pee (I'm sorry but I don't like writing his d*ck but you can just say I wrote it) in me, he didn't even let me finish what I was saying but I was a moaning mess. He keeps on going in and out harder each time I was going up and down the bed my nails digging in his back.

Bailey Joshhhh slow down

Josh Okayyy

Josh starts to slow down a little but it still hurts but it hurts in a good way. I was still moaning really loud so Josh kissed me to quiet my screaming. He starts to getting fast again and I start to reach my climax (I think that's the right word)

After a while I feel a warm liquid I'm me and running down my thigh.

⚠️End of smut⚠️

Bailey That was....

Josh Amazing

Bailey Yeah

We both fell asleep after an hour of pillow talk, he had his arm around my waist and my leg was on top of his waist. During the night I start to have a nightmare, I wake up screaming and Josh wakes up and hugs me.

Josh Hey hey it's okay

Bailey I...he

Josh It's okay calm down

Bailey He..

Josh Sh don't tell me it's okay I'm here

We sit there for a while hugging while he is making me comfortable, we fall back asleep an hour later.

I wake up to Josh's alarm Josh doesn't wake up so I kiss his cheek, he still doesn't wake up so I kiss his lips and he smirks.

Bailey You were awake to whole time wasn't you

Josh Yep

He laughs and I playful hit his arm, it only just hit me that this is my last time seeing Josh he's leaving for 2 months. He gets up and goes in the bathroom to get dressed so I get dressed, after I hear the door unlock so I know he is done I get up and go in and start to brush my teeth.

Josh Bailey

Bailey Yeah

Josh I love you

Bailey I love you to

We look in each other and are about to kiss until Olivia comes in.

Olivia He... wow did I miss something

Josh What do you mean

Olivia Well you were about to kiss

Bailey No we weren't

Olivia Oh come on don't act stupid you clearly had sex last night

Josh What no we didn't

Olivia Bitch I heard you...

John Yeah she's a screamer

Josh Please don't talk to her like that

Olivia Yeah that's a bit weird but whatever, we need to start get going

I am so shocked about what John said, we all get in the car and go to dunkin, I get my normal order iced coffee then we drive to the airport.

Josh hugs Olivia and then bro hugs John. Josh comes to me and puts his hands on my waist and I put my around his neck he kisses me.

Josh I'm going to miss you the most

Bailey I lov...

Before I could finish my sentence the speaker goes off to say that Josh's flight is going to bored soon. He looks at everyone and then leaves, we all go in his car and my phone pings I look at it and it's tiktokroom

 He looks at everyone and then leaves, we all go in his car and my phone pings I look at it and it's tiktokroom

Liked by Bailey.Ad, Oliviarichards and 123,195 others

Tiktokroom Josh and Bailey saying goodbye for two months

User123 There actually so cute I ship

Joshrichards Aw she's so cute I miss her already

Jadenhossler @Baiely.Ad Ha I'm stealing him
Bailey.Ad Shut up Jaden 🥺

User6 Ship

Brycehall Aw this is the cutest thing I've seen all day I'm sad I have to miss to tour

Hater I'm so sorry but I really don't ship like Josh is her best friends brother and she's dating him..
User86 No one asked you
User12 Olivia is fine with it so stop being pressed

We get back to our houses, I get to my front door and it's already open. I go in and see Cameron...

An- Sorry for the late and small chapter but it's fine and sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger.