Chapter 17

*Skip 1 month- 5 weeks pregnant*

Baileyspov-

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant and I have a little bump but it just looks like I've gained weight so I still post on tiktok and instagram. Some people have noticed that I've 'gained' weight and have been hating on me calling me fat but it doesn't bother me.

Me and Josh were going on a date to Boa so Charli and Addison are coming around to help me get ready later but right now the boys are working out while I'm talking to Amy. I've decided to take her up on her other So now I'm Bailey Jane Hossler we haven't told anyone on social media but I don't think they need to know.

Mom💝- So how is the baby doing

Bailey❤️- The baby is amazing we have an ultrasound booked for tomorrow

Mom💝- Send me a photo of it

Bailey❤️- Will do mom

Mom💝- I'm going to go I have to get on a plane to see Sophie

Bailey❤️- okay bye

I put my phone down and go to the gym to see the boys. When I get there I hear them talking and laughing I go in and see them just say there.

Bailey So is this what you call working out

Bryce Were talking a five minute breaks

I go and sit on Josh's lap he wraps his arm around me and kisses my neck. After about 20 minutes we go and get some dinner.

2 hours later-

Addison You look perfect

Bailey Thank you girls so much

Charli It's all good you look stunning

Addison I mean if I was Josh I would already be trying to get in your pants within the next hour

I walk downstairs to see Josh in sweatpants and a grey shirt. I'm shocked of what he's wearing this is a date to a fancy place not McDonald's. He turns to me and walks out he didn't even complement me. I say goodbye to everyone and go our side and head into the car.

Bailey Are you okay

Josh Mmmm yep

The whole ride was silent when we got there Josh parked up. He walked out and I was waiting for him to open the door for me like he normally does but he never did. I get out and Josh takes my hand while we are walking in, I see Hollywoodfix hiding in the bush. As soon as we get in he pushes my hand away we get a table and the waiter came and took our orders for drinks.

Bailey I'm going to the wash room

He nods and I get up and walk away as soon as I get in I start crying. Why is he being like this?? What have I done to him?? I walk out after 2 minutes and he's sat there on his phone I sit down again and he doesn't look at me.