Chapter 30

You know what is the best feeling when you wake up early in the morning? It is to be in your lover's warm embrace. That is the thing that made Jennie smile widely when she saw a pair of hands wrapped tightly around her torso and warm breath around her nape.

Jennie slowly turns her body and stares at the face that never fails to make her feel giddy and fall in love many times. She looks from the big forehead that is covered with the messy bang. The forehead that is always getting teased by their friends but always makes Jennie wanna plant many kisses there.

Lower to a pair of beautiful brown eyes that closed right now. The eyes that always make her mesmerize. Lower to the cute button nose that she always likes to touch with her own and lastly the soft plump lips that always make her feel addicted to give kisses and to let it lick her on her p- okay to much information there.

Well, in short Jennie likes to stare at her husband's handsome beautiful face when she is still sleeping. Try to remember every feature on her husband's face. Jennie was enjoying the view so much that she did not realize that the person already woke up.

"You know what wifey, staring is rude." Blush rush on Jennie's face when she gets caught stare by her husband. Lisa opens one eye and looks at her wife's face that red as tomatoes make her chuckle.

"Morning to my beautiful wife!" Lisa hugs Jennie and kisses her head. Jennie snuggles on Lisa's neck more. Try to hide her blush face.

"Morning Hubby..."

"Getting shy already baby~" Lisa teased her more. Jennie slapped her husband's chest softly and buried her face there. Lisa wanted to continue to tease her wife when suddenly she felt the urge to go to the toilet. She let go of Jennie and quickly ran to their bathroom.

Jennie wanted to whine when Lisa released the hug but when she heard the sound of Lisa vomiting, she quickly woke up and went to the bathroom to look at her husband's condition.
Lisa continues to vomit everything that she eats last night. Jennie helps her by holding her hair and rubbing her back.

"Uwekkk..bluekkk"

"Are you okay there hubby?" Jennie looks at her husband with a worried face. Lisa gives her smile to reassure her wife that she's okay.

"Don't worry baby... it's just morning sickness. I know I can manage tha- bluekkk...." Jennie is really worried about her husband but what can she say, their babies choose their daddy to experience all of this. After several minutes, Lisa felt better and a little bit tired after letting out all the things in her stomach. Jennie helps to assist her husband to their bed and lets her take more rest.

"I would have prepared breakfast for the kids and cooked you some porridge. If you need anything just call me okay."
"Okay mommy Nini. Thank you~" Lisa winked at her before she closed her eyes. Jennie shakes her head and smiles while looking at her husband's childish manner.

"You're welcome daddy Limario~" Jennie kisses Lisa's forehead and continues to walk to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Hmm... So what should I cook?"

"Mommy~" Ella walked to Jennie while rubbing her eyes. Her face shows that she just woke up from her sleep.

"Morning baby. How's your sleep?"

"Morning mommy. Good.. what are you doing mommy?" Ella takes a seat on the stool in front of Jennie. Jennie smiles at her daughter.

"I'm thinking about what to prepare for breakfast for my babies and daddy. She is not feeling well so I planned to cook her porridge."

"Is daddy okay mommy?" Ella's face shows how worried she is when she hears Lisa is not feeling well. That gesture made Jennie feel proud of her daughter.