Chapter 21

A week later...

Jennie pov...

Today is the day I'm supposed to get married. How I hope that this day will never happen. I suddenly remembered about Leo and... Lisa. I miss both of them so much. I noticed that Lisa had sent me several texts but I didn't have the courage to read them. I don't even have the strength to tell Lisa about today. I don't want to break her heart but it is out of my control.

The makeup artist is busy putting some makeup on my face so I will look presentable. But I'm not in the mood to feel proud about my beauty. Suddenly the door of my room opens, revealing my cousin and my daughter.

"You look beautiful Jenduek. I'm sure your husband will be drooling once he sees you." I don't know why Jisoo Unnie needs to smirk while uttering those words.

"Mommy!! Wow!! You look like a princess. Can I be like princess too mommy?" I smile while looking at Ella lovely. I'm willing to do anything for her including marrying someone that I didn't even love.

"Of course baby. You are a princess, my princess now and forever." I kiss Ella's forehead and smile warmly at her. I turn to look at Jisoo unnie to ask her about Lisa. But before I opened my mouth, unnie already cut my words.

"Don't worry Jenduek. She didn't know about your wedding today." I nodded my head and smiled weekly at unnie. We heard someone knock on the door and turn to look at the person.

"Sorry to interrupt you my lady, but the ceremony will start in a minute. Master asks me to accompany you." I smile at my assistance and am ready to walk with her to meet my grandpa. Jisoo unnie already holds Ella's hand and brings her to the wedding's hall.

I walk nervously towards my grandpa. He saw me and gave me his loving smile to tell me that everything was alright. He gave me his hand and was ready to walk me to the altar.

"Are you ready my princess?" I nodded my head, didn't trust my own self. I might run from this wedding if I let myself control my mind.

"Don't worry too much princess, trust me this person is the best husband for you." I want to argue with my grandpa but I know I can't deny him.

My grandpa holds my hand and walks me to the altar. From afar, I saw Hanbin oppa standing on the edge of the altar waiting for me to come to him. I saw his bigger smile and he mouthed 'beautiful' to me that made me lower my gaze.

I didn't realise we had already arrived at the end of the altar. I didn't lift up my face and just remained looking at the floor like I will marry the floor and not the person in front of me. Before grandpa gave my hand to my future husband, I saw from my peripheral view that grandpa leaned near my future husband as to say something.

"Please take care of my granddaughter and be a good husband and father to my kids." Grandpa's words make me wanna tear up.

"Will do sir, I promise with my own life I will take care of them and never let you down." Hearing this voice makes me stunned. I felt like my whole world suddenly became quiet. Everything felt like a dream. It can't be...

I lift up my face and my eyes meet the beautiful brown eyes that I really miss. That person smiled widely at me, which made me lose my words. I regained my composure and tried to utter some words. But her name comes out as a whisper.

"L-Lisa..."

Lisa pov...

Hey guys so how is my surprise? Cool? I know right. If you guys ask me if this is my plan, well my answer is no because I am also a victim here. Let's just say that Jennie and I will stick together forever. You guys wanna know what happened? Here is the story.

Flashback...

"Y-You w-want m-me w-what?!"

"I want you to get married to Lisa." I was shocked by my father's request.

"But why dad? Why so sudden?" I ask him. Feeling confused and totally shocked. I heard my dad let out a big sigh.

"Lisa, me and your mother are not young anymore. We want to see you marry someone before we die. We want to see someone take care of your needs. Someone who Leo can call mother."

The word mother stuck in my head. I know that my dad is right. Leo needs someone as a motherly figure. He was still young and still didn't understand whatever happened in his surroundings.

"Look my daughter, I will never force you but please think about it first." I look at my hand and think about my father's words. My moment got interrupted when I heard Leo call me.

"Dawdy... gwenma makes the best cake ever. I wanna learn how to make cake dawdy, can you teach me?" He showed his pleading eyes that made me look at him lovingly. I want to say yes but the truth is I don't even know how to bake a cake. This thing kicked me at my father's request just now.

"Leo baby, your daddy didn't know how to bake a cake. He might burn your house if he teaches you. How about we get you a mommy so your mommy can teach you how to bake cake?" My mother said happily while my father looked at me with a smirk on his face. I was left dumbfounded.

"Mommy? We already have mommy gwenma right daddy?" Leo's answer makes both of my parents shocked while I scratch my nape.

"Wow you didn't even tell us Lisa. Who's the person?" My mother and father look at me excitedly. I avoid my eyes from looking at them. I try my best to avoid answering that question but guess what I'm failing.

"Who do you call mommy baby?" My father asked Leo to try to make him answer his curiosity.

"Mommy Nini" Leo uttered happily while I remained silent in my seat. Both of my parents look at each other and smile.

"So you already got your eyes on someone, I think I didn't need to match you with my best friend's daughter anymore." My father added. Leo saw a file on the table and got interested in opening it. He opens that file and screams to call me. I looked at him and saw him jumping happily.

"Why baby?"

"Dawdy! Dawdy! Look mommy nini!" Leo shows me the girl picture in the file and my parents and I look at each other.

The rest is history.

End flashback...

So here I am ready to marry the person I'm falling in love with and that person is also my father's best friend's daughter. What a small world. I know she still shocked with the revelation but she still manage to give me her gummy smile that make me smile widely back at her.

"You look stunning, my wife," I whispered to her.

"You look more handsome my hubby?" I hold her hand tightly, wanting to tell her that from today she is mine and I'm her.

The priest starts the ceremony and both of us never stop smiling.

"....and now I pronounce you as wife and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I turn to look at Jennie and my hand stays on her waist while she is wrapping her hand around my neck and playing with my baby hair.

"Hey.."

"Hey.." I saw her blush and didn't dare to look at me in the eyes.

"May I kiss you my wifey?" I ask her. She nodded her head shyly.

"Just kiss her Lisa!" I heard Seulgi, my best friend shout then laugh with my circle of friends.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" All of the people there also joined her, which made me suddenly feel shy. But what makes me more shocked when Jennie pulls me towards her and captures my lips wildly. She parted my lips and deepened the kiss. I recovered immediately and reciprocated the kiss with equal passion. I bit her lower lip that made her gasped, I explored her mouth, sucked and licked her tongue. An involuntary moan escaped her mouth that brought me back to reality. I pull away from the kiss that makes Jennie groan quietly. She wanted to protest but Jisoo unnie voice cut her off.

"Please guys, we still have some kids here. Just continue your business after this." Jennie then realises where we stand and quickly hugs me and hides her red face on the crook of my neck that makes everybody there laugh at her cuteness.

I smile and kiss her head softly. She mumbles something but I didn't get what she said so I ask her again.

"What is it wifey?" She distanced her face from my neck then looked at my eyes and said the beautiful words that make this moment more memorable to me.

"I love you, my hubby"

Heyyoo dear reader..here the update sorry if this story turn to boring one. I can't promise anything but if you still read this story thank you very much. Stay safe guys..