Chapter 5

"W-what??!! Dad, you must be joking right?"

"No. I'm truly serious Priya. I know you can manage that project. Please Priya, for our company....pweasee~" Mr Manoban try to beg his daughter.

"Dad, stop with your aegyo. It's not cute at all. Fine... I will try my best to manage the project." Lisa showed her annoyed face but Mr Manoban grinned happily hearing Lisa's words.

"YES!!!"

"D-Dawdy~~" Lisa looked at her father sternly. Mr Manoban lowered his gaze like a lost puppy while Leo started crying, looking everywhere to spot his daddy.

Once he saw his daddy, he opened his hand and asked to be carried while tears flowed on his chubby cheeks.
Lisa walks to her son then carries him and draws a small circle on his back to calm him.

"Shh.. baby daddy is here, don't cry anymore." Lisa hugged her son and planted a soft kiss on his head. Her warmth makes Leo calm. He stopped crying.

"Dawdyy...why you left me~" Leo whined cutely that make Lisa chuckle.

"Aigoo my baby is so so cute. Sorry baby, daddy just talking with your grandpa there while you sleep." Leo eyes wide open. He turned to look at his grandpa and smile widely.

"gwanpa!!!!! I miss you sho sho much" Leo run to his grandpa and hug his belly.

"Aigoo my grandson. I miss you too my baby" Mr manoban wiped his non-existent tears.

Lisa rolled her eyes while looking at the both dramatic people.

"Drama-drama..."

After the discussion between Lisa and her father, she drove her car to the nearest park.

Leo is really excited once they enter the park's entrance. Lisa smiles while looking at her son.

"Hey bud, lets go buy ice-cream~~"

"Yeay yeay dawdy I want ice-trim!!!"

Lisa holds Leo's hand and walks to the near ice-cream truck.

"Hello sir, I want 1 chocolate ice-cream and...." Lisa looks at Leo.

"2 uyu ice-trim~~" Leo's cute voice made the people near them turn to look at them with admirable faces.

Lisa also can hear some people murmuring about her and her son.

"Look at the boy, he is so cute"

"I want to have a brother like him too"

"Do you think her sister is single?"

"Look at her sister, she so hot"

Lisa just ignores the girls' eyes who look at her like they are undressing her with their eyes.

Once Lisa paid for the ice-cream, she held Leo's hand and guided him towards the nearest bench.

"Dawdy"

"Hmm..."

"Why do those aunty look at us like they want to eat us.... Or did they want to steal my ice-trim like Aunty chipmunk. I would not give them!" Leo glares at the girls.

Lisa turned to look at the direction that Leo gave. The girls squeals happily once Lisa turns to them.

'If only you know Leo they want to eat your daddy and not your ice-cream'

"Just ignore them bud. Don't worry my boy, daddy would not allow them to steal your ice-cream. Daddy promised." Leo nodded at his daddy and smiled happily while eating his milk ice-cream.

"O-oppa?" Lisa and Leo turn to the girl beside Lisa who calls her.

"Hey Ella! What are you doing here?"

"Hi oppa, I know it's you. Well I was just walking around the park. What are you doing here?"

"Well as you can see, I'm eating ice-cream."

"Haha, aren't you too old for those ice-cream oppa..."

"Hey you little kim. I'm still young okay." Both of them laugh.

"Dawdy, who is this?" Leo shyly pointed at Ella. He tries to hide behind his daddy.

"Don't worry bud, this is Ella noona, daddy's new friend. So don't be scared of her. Ella, this is my son Leo." Ella smiles widely at Leo while offering him a hand shake.

"Hi Leo, my name is Ella but you can call me noona. Nice meeting you."

"H-hi noona~ I'm Leo." Leo shakes with Ella for 5 seconds then quickly pulls back his hand.

"Sorry Ella, Leo is really shy when he meets new people. By the way Ella, did you come here alone?"

"No oppa. I came with dada and mommy but they are eating there." Ella pointed at the food truck on their right side.

"Ooo I see."

"Oppa can I play with Leo?" Ella asks and smiles at Leo cutely.

"Well, let's ask Leo first. So... bud, you wanna play with Ella noona?"

"C-can I go dawdy?" Lisa smiles widely hearing Leo ask.

"Of course you can bud. But please be careful of both of you. I will wait here." Lisa patted both of the kids' heads.

"Okay-okay oppa. I promised to take care of Leo. Don't worry. Let's go Leo." Ella holds Leo's hand and guides him towards the playground. Lisa only looks at them from the bleaches.

'How can I manage Leo at the same time on this big project.'

*Hmmm kind of boring...sorry... My English is bad so please ignore the grammar error✌️