Special Chapter

Lisa pov...

I was busy doing my work in my office when suddenly my phone rang and It's a text from my beautiful wife.

'Hubby can you pick the kids from school and bring them to my office? I had an emergency meeting today. Please daddy... I will give you a reward later. Love your sexy wife 😉)

My wife is such a tease.

*My Wifey💖 sent you a picture....

I open the picture and gasp loudly. Holy shit! She sent me a picture of her laying on my hardened dick and based on the cloth the picture was taken this morning. She must take it when I'm still in a deep sleep. My naughty wife.

*My Wifey💖 sent you a message

'Can't wait for tonight..... daddy~'

Fuck I'm getting boner now.

'You so naughty baby... you make me hard now. Wait for tonight for your punishment baby girl. I will make sure you cannot walk tomorrow.'

I click the send button. Within a minutes my wife replies back.

'I will daddy but for now go and fetch your kids and you can leave them with me later.'

I replied okay and put my phone aside. I dial my secretary's phone and ask him to enter my room.

"Yes Miss Manoban?"

"Mr Chang, did I have any appointment this evening?"

"No Miss Manoban. You are free this evening."

"Okay so I will leave early today because I need to fetch my kids. If there are any emergency calls from our clients, please move it to the other day or ask Mr Ten to replace me."

"Okay Miss... anything else?"

"No... that's all. You can continue your work." Mr Chang bowed to me then left my room. If you are wondering why I took a man as my secretary, well that's because of my wife and our daughters. All of them reject all women candidates and say that all the women will try to seduce me. So I don't have a choice to make an advertisement for a guy secretary instead of a woman.

Haishh my wife and daughter can be damn scary when they be in a same team.

I grab my coat and my car keys then walk out of my office to my car. First I decide to fetch Lily, Louis, Jae Hwa and Luca after that I will pick up Ella and Leo.

Move forward to school....

I park my car and get down to wait for my kids. I folded my sleeves and wore my sunglasses. I notice that some parents are looking at me. Not gonna be rude so I give them a small smile and bow slightly at them. Some women that I think might be the kids' mother squeal when I smile at them, which make me scratch my nape.

'What's wrong with them'

"Daddy!!!" I turn to look at my kids who are running in my direction. I wave at them and bend down to stand the same level as them.

"Hey my beautiful and handsome kids."

"Daddy what're you doing here? Where's mommy?"

"Well your mommy had an emergency meeting and asked me to fetch you guys."

'Look at her, she's so handsome. Arghhh I want a husband like her' I heard a group of women say that while looking at us.

'Yeahh I want her too. Look at her hand and her long beautiful finger. I bet I can't walk a week with her doing me.' I was blushing hard hearing that comment. I looked at my kids and saw that Lily and Jae Hwa are glaring at those women while Louis and Luca are standing in front of me shielding me from the women's view.