Chapter 2

It was time. Nova watched the Skywing guards taking Spark down, Nova almost gasped when she saw them taking Dreamseeker down too.

Are they going to make them fight?!

Nova felt her heart racing, once the others landed, she spread her wings and floated down, still hidden from the skywings.

She saw Spark and Dreamseeker looking at eachother, Dreamseeker looked scared, not wanting to hurt his friend, Spark looked like she was trying to tell Nova something, looking over to where she was last standing.
Spark flicked her tail towards the Queen and flexed her talons and scratched the air.
Nova knew what she meant.

Attack Queen Hazel. Got it.

The skywing guards were about to remove the chains when Nova flew towards the Queen.

I remember dragons saying that a long time ago, Queen Glory spat venom at the skywing Queen. Maybe if I do the same...

Nova opened her mouth and spat venom in her eye, Queen Hazel roared, covering her face.

"Agh!" She roared in pain and anger, the skywings were all panicking, and rushing to her aid.

Spark burned the chains off, and rushed over to Dreamseeker and burned the chains off him.

Before Nova knew it, Spark was already burning the Queen alive, who was screeching. The skywing guards pushed Spark away even though she burned, trying to save the Queen.

Nova revealed herself and yelled to Spark,
"We need to go! Just follow me, I know where we can go!"

Nova spun around, when she saw a small dragonet sobbing.
"MOMMY!"
Some skywings were shielding her from the horrible sight of her mother dying.
The small yellow dragon spun around and ran away. She knew what was happening.

Nova landed in front of the small dragonet, who looked up at her, scared.

"You're Queen Hazel's daughter, right...?"

The small dragonet nodded, sniffling, her eyes shimmering with tears.

"I have no mummy... And now my sister will be even meaner to me.." She whispered, a tear dripping down her face.

Spark flew by, not caring about the dragonet.

Nova sighed,
"Come with me, I can take you to a safer place."

Citrine sat on Nova's back, who spread her wings and flew up towards Spark, who was waiting with Dreamseeker.

Nova flicked her tail,
"Alright, let's head to hybrid island!"