Chapter Four

"What did you say, foreigner?" Nozel asked coldly. The wizard king stepped forward and said, "that's enough. Now, you were saying?"

"Our kingdom will be the best bet. Besides someone, there could help figure out why these two are targets." Aithlin explained. "And if you are concerned that we are enemies as well send some of your warriors with to be sure nothing happens to them."

"We do not need anyone to protect us," Nozel said crossing his arms.

"Says the guy who as an insanely powerful nut case after them." Snorted Ariraki.

"Ariraki," Aithlin said. "As I was saying though the knights coming with us can also serve as insurance to you if you are worried we may be an enemy too. Since we will be more likely to do something if we are openly inviting all these warriors there. One can also look at it this way it would be a good way to start an alliance if ever a time of war came to with kingdom."

"That would be a great idea but I think you'll have to ask your ruler about that part." The wizard king said.

"Oh. I am sure my brother and father will listen." He said.

"Wait...brother and father?" The wizard king asked looking at him.

"Allow me to properly introduce him then," Arasne said. "This is Aithlin Elsalor. The second crowned prince of Axurith."

"A prince are you?" He asked with surprise.

"That's correct, Wizard King," Aithlin replied with a small nod. "I am the second crowned prince for my country. So, while my brother will become our country's next king I still handle a lot of different things. Such as matters like we have now. So, what do you think?"

"Well, I do think the choice should be up to them. Yet, I do recommend that you two do go," He responded turning to Nozel and Fuegoleon.

"You did say someone there will be able to find out why they are after us?" Fuegoleon asked.

"I am sure of it," Aithlin said and Arasne nods in confirmation.

"Well. If we do go they will most likely leave our squad alone." Fuegoleon said more to himself than anything. He closed his eyes and after a moment nods. "Alright. I will go."

Nozel sighs and said, "Fine. I will go as well."

"Perfect! William. Yami, I want you both to go as well, and please pick the best people from your squads to come as well." He said.

"Wizard king. I do think we will be fine alone," Nozel said keeping his tone respectful as he spoke to him.

"I know but as they said it could be good for alliances and I do think it would be a very good idea to have them come to." The wizard king replied. "Now I think you two should leave soon. So get what you need and if they don't mind accompanying you-"

He looks at the group and Aithlin shook his head. "We do not mind at all. If we can meet here that would be helpful. Also if you can give Kane to Ariraki that would be good as well."

"Of course." The wizard king said.

***

Aithlin walked with Rathel behind Fuegoleon as he went to the chambers of his home to get personal items. Once they got to his room though Rathel stepped forward a hand going to his sword. Aithlin held a hand having Fuegoleon step back. Rathel knelt down by the door and said, "Trap spell. Right inside the door."

"We may want to stand back for this," Aithlin said stepping back. Rathel drew his sword and when he opened the door he slid it through the floor. Fuegoleon blinked with slight surprise as he saw the trap spell almost slither up the blade and vanish.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Rathel's sword is rather special. It seals spells inside it and allows him to use them another time." Aithlin said as they stepped into the room.

"That's quite impressive," Fuegoleon said as Rathel stepped back sliding the sword away.

"Indeed," Aithlin said standing next to Rathel who pulled his hood down more. They waited as Fuegoleon gathered what he needed. They looked up though as they heard loud footsteps come barreling down the hallway at full speed. Leo soon appeared at the doorway breathing deeply.

"You are leaving!?" He asked.

"Yes. The wizard king feels it maybe for-" He was cut off though as Leo shook his head. "I am coming to you!"

"No, your place is here," Fuegoleon said firmly.

"How can I leave you when those people are after you!" Leo said. The two argued back and forth while Aithlin and Rathel stood there. Aithlin found it amusing since he grew up with an older brother so he knew how it was. No matter where or how old they got siblings they will always be siblings.

"Excuse me, we will have to go but having an extra mage who has fire magic may be useful. As well it may be a good learning experience." Aithlin said stepping forward after another few minutes of arguing.

Fuegoleon sighed and nods his head. "Very well. Get your things, Leo." He said.

***

Ariraki yawned as she waited with Kano who was bound by her side. Yami was there with Asta, Noelle, along with Finral. William was there as well with Klaus, Yuno, and Mimosa. Nozel stood there with his arms folded.

"HEY! Leo's coming too!" Asta said and waved to Leo as he walked over with Fuegoleon and the others.

"Everyone's here then," The wizard king said as he looked around at them. "I suppose you should get going then."

"Right. Ariraki can you get the portal opened?" Aithlin asked.

"Alright," She said standing up and held up her hand. "Chaos magic: Chaos portal," A glowing red portal looking like a spinning spiral before them. The wizard king looked at the spiral with wide-stary eyes.

"Alright everyone in," She said.

"We shall return soon Wizard King," Fuegoleon said with a slight bow of his head and putting an arm over his chest.

"Do what you need there and do not worry about it." He replied.

"And we can always contact you when you need it," Aithlin added.

"Very good. Best of luck to all of you," The wizard king replied and gave a small wave of his hand. As everyone stepped into the portal. Well except Asta who got a bit kicked in from Yami. Once the portal vanished he stood back and sighed.

"Best of luck."