Chapter 1~Zito

Zito Grant
Sex: Male
Age:15
Hight:5'6
Weight:115 lbs
Hair: Black
Race: Asian descent
Eyes:Brown
Element:Wood

In the seventh district of town five, Zito Grant was running home from work at the power plant. On his way into the two-story town house where his father, siblings and himself lived, he grabbed the mail.
"Hey everyone, I'm home!" Yelled Zito to his waiting family.
"Zito! Zito home!" Screeched his two year old brother Tommy.
"Play with us Zito!"
"Yeah come on! We've been waiting for you all day!" Shouted his younger brothers Mike and Mitch.
"Hey Zeet!" Said his older sister Maria.
"Already finished your first day?" Asked his dad Michael.
"Yeah, it was awesome dad!" Replied Zito.
"Great! I just wish your mother could have been here to see you now."
The room got quiet as they reminisced about their mother, who had been mauled by mutants right after Tommy was born.
"So... any mail for me?" Asked Maria.
"Umm let me see...Dad, Dad, Mike, Dad, here we go! Maria! And the last one is fo-o-o-or...Me!?"

It was a rare occurrence that Zito got mail, since Mike and Mitch had pen pals and Maria had a boyfriend far away, so mostly anything that wasn't for their father was for them.

"Well open it then, son!" Said his father, breaking the quiet.
"Ok then. It's from the government... it says I've been chosen for... Dad can I talk to you in the other room?"
"Um ok."

Zito walked into the adjacent den where his father did the majority of his business.
"Dad, this says I need to go to center straight away. Apparently I'm being drafted for a secret mission of military importance. They say I can't be guaranteed to come home alive."
"Are you sure? Let me see that...well damn." His father said. "Um... I guess you have to go then."
"WHAT!? Isn't there something you can do?"
"I'm sorry son. It's center, I can't do anything."
"What will we tell everyone?"
"That you are going on a paid vacation for a long time." he said, choking up.
"But Dad!"
"I'm sorry," Zito's father said sobbing.
"I guess I should pack then." Zito said flinging open the door and storming upstairs to his unkempt room to pack his things and make his way to center.