Chapter 2~ Shara

Shara Mickaels
Sex: Female
Age: 16
Hight: 5'8
Weight: 109 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Race: Caucasian
Element: Metal

In the sixth district of town nine, Shara Mickaels was walking her dog when she figured she would check her mail on the way back home to the small house where she lived with her parents and her four grandparents.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Yelled Shara into the empty house. She walked into the kitchen looking for her family. There was a note on the counter, it read

"Dear Shara, sorry we had to leave so suddenly. Grandpa Jeff had another seizure, had to take him to the hospital, will be back soon.
Love, Mom"

Might as well open the mail for them.
Shara thought to herself.

She went up to her room to grab her sword shaped letter opener-- the one her father had passed down to her. It had originally been her great-great-grandfather's, and she used it to slit letters precisely. The first letter she had was for her father, the second was for herself, so she slit it open and spilled the contents out on the counter.

"Why do they want with me in center?" She muttered to herself after reading the letter.

"I guess I should leave a note for Mom and Dad, like they did for me." she said to herself.

"Dear Mom and Dad,
The government wanted me in center, secret mission, big deal, saving humanity etc. I don't know when I'll be back but I love you and will radio A.S.A.P.
Love, Shara"