Rip Jungkook

"When you say "top me" what exactly do you mean by that, my darling?" Jungkook asked although he had a pretty good idea what his boyfriend meant. Jin smiled, one that almost resembled a smirk as he raised up one hand and connected his thumb and index finger to form an "O" shape and with his other hand, he poked his index finger through the hole.

"My dick," he said as he wiggled his pointer finger, "on your asshole" and he wiggled his hand that was forming an "O" shape before poking his finger into the shape again and Jungkook blanked.

"And by your dick in my asshole, what exactly do you mean by that my sweetheart?" Jungkook batted his eyelashes at Jin and Jin rolled his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook." He deadpanned.

"Kim Seokjin," Jungkook whined. "I don't wanna."

"I do it all the time, you'll be fine babe I promise." Jin reassured but Jungkook was still adamant. "Yeah, but that's you. Have you seen your ass, it was made to take my cock." Jungkook argued and Jin sat up more so he could wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist as Jungkook remained straddling him.

"Yeah well who's to say yours wasn't made to take mine?" Jin argued back and Jungkook began pouting. His boyfriend could be a real big baby sometimes. The knowledge made Jin's heart clench because damn, why was Jungkook so cute?

"I'll be gentle baby, I swear. I'll make you feel really good. Just let me fuck you this time, pretty please?" He pouted, widening his eyes and titling his head. Two can play the cute game. He was determined to make sure the kookbooty was his at least for the night.

"Will it make you happy?" Jungkook finally asked after a little while and Jin grinned from ear to ear.

"So, so much" he replied and his boyfriend let out a long sigh. "Fine but only because you're cute." He responded right before Jin crashed their lips together in excitement.

*****

"Jungkook you can't stay in the bathroom forever." Jin yelled from where he was laying down on the bed, naked and waiting for his boyfriend to join him. Jungkook had been in the bathroom for an hour and a half and Jin was beginning to think that his boyfriend was stalling.

In a couple more minutes, Jungkook emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, looking shy and making sure to look everywhere but at Jin.

"I wasn't stalling, I was just making sure everything was clean down there and all. I-I've never done this before." He was so, so shy and Jin felt the intense urge to coo. God, Jeon Jungkook was so perfect it physically hurt.

Jin got up and walked towards Jungkook and placed a kiss on his nose before undoing the towel around his waist so he could dry him up.

"You're gonna be okay, baby. I'll take care of you." Jin reassured as he dried off his man who's arms were now around his waist and face was buried in his neck to hide his blush. "Come on baby, let Jin make you feel good." Jin said, taking Jungkook's hand and leading him to the bed. He laid him down on it before crawling over to stay on top of him and connecting their lips.

"You're so pretty," he praised in between kisses, "pretty just for me." He broke the kiss to work his lips from Jungkook's jaw down to the base of his neck, sucking and biting and leaving love bites in his wake and all Jungkook could do was bite his lip to hold back his sounds.

"Don't be like that baby, I want to hear you." Jin said, lifting his head and separating his lips from where they were nibbling on the lower part of Jungkook's stomach.

"Ready baby?" Jin asked a while later after he'd worked on Jungkook's inner thighs with his mouth, leaving bruises that'll be visible for days to come. Jungkook nodded, his breathing heavy and Jin lifted himself to his knees. "On your hands and knees baby," he stated and Jungkook got into position. Jin placed both his hands on Jungkook's asscheeks and kneaded them, "you have such a nice ass baby. Can't wait to see it take my cock. You're gonna take me so well baby, I can tell." He placed a thumb against Jungkook's rim and he shivered making Jin smile before leaning forward so he could circle his tongue around his boyfriend's rim. He took pleasure in the gasp Jungkook let out.

He kissed and sucked on his rim for a while before testing the waters further by pushing his tongue into Jungkook's hole. He was so tight and Jin was looking forward to having his dick enveloped by Jungkook's tight, perfect warmth.

He worked his tongue around inside his boyfriend and until he was a shaking mess before pulling back to get the lube. Jungkook who'd started out on all fours was now panting with his head pressed against the bed, sounding wrecked.

"Wait until I touch your prostate baby." Jin teased as he lubed up his fingers. He started with one digit, slowly pushing it in then circling in tatouer for some time before curling and uncurling it. After a while and with Jungkook's permission, he added a second finger and began to scissor his hole. He found Jungkook's prostate and decide to have some fun causing Jungkook to moan and writhe on the bed, fisting the sheets in pleasure.

He added a third finger soon after because he was pretty big and needed to make sure his boyfriend was stretched enough to take him with minimal to no discomfort.

"Hyung, I'm.. oh my god, hyung I'm gonna cum." Jungkook whined, his voice somewhat muffled by the sheets. "Hyung, put it in already, please."

Jin smiled, taking his fingers out to lube up his dick. Who was he to deny Jungkook of his desire?

A/N: To Be Continued. Top Jin for the win y'all!!