We Do Be Vacationing Tho

"Ahhh, isn't this nice?" Jin sighed happily as he buried his feet into the sand. He brought his shades from where they were resting atop his head to cover his eyes. They'd just arrived at the beach and Jin instantly settled in, making himself comfortable.

"We came, we saw, we enjoyed, we leave" Jungkook suggested as he started picking up their stuff from where Jin had placed them. "Excuse me." Jin sat up in a flash, taking off his shades so his boyfriend could see him clearly glaring. "Leave? to where?" 

"Back to Korea, where else baby?" Jungkook responded and Jin began laughing hysterically until he realized that he was the only one laughing and his boyfriend was one hundred and ten percent serious.

"We literally just arrived in Bora Bora, bitch. Your private jet touched down four hours ago, what do you mean leave?" Jungkook had been antsy since they got on their flight seeing as Jin had forbidden him from doing anything that was work related. He didn't seem to be enjoying himself, he wasn't into Jin taking pictures of him on their way over, he looked like the last place he wanted to be was beside Jin, living it up in paradise and Jin had finally had enough.

He got up from his beach chair and walked until he was right in front of Jungkook, eyes overpouring with rage. "Look here mister, I might like you a lot but that, in no way, means that I will just let anything and everything slide. You've treated me like shit these past couple of months and I let it slide but that doesn't mean I'm a doormat. I will not let anyone walk all over me. I know my worth and I refuse to settle. I want someone who knows and understands what work-life balance is, someone who treats me like the motherfucking gem that I am and if you don't being that person again, your ass will be heading back to Korea the same way you came out of your mother's vagina: single!" 

Jin was red everywhere and clearly, it wasn't from being shy. He was livid and anyone with eyes could tell. Jungkook blinked once, then again before holding up a finger. "Excuse me for a second," he states before turning around running in the other direction immediately after putting down all their stuff, leaving Jin to stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." Jungkook pleaded as the phone rang. The call was picked up on the fifth ring and the first words Jungkook heard were "-swear to God, Namjoon, answer that and you'll finish yourself off." Jungkook was taken aback, that wasn't Namjoon speaking. 

If Jungkook were to guess, he'd say that sounded a lot like Jimin.

"Baby, five minutes, just give me five minutes." Now that was Namjoon. What was going on?

"I'm literally riding you and you're picking up a phone call?" Okay, Jungkook could've gone his whole life without hearing that and he would've been perfectly fine.

"It's Jungkook, it could be important." Jungkook heard Namjoon say, followed by a gasp from who he could only assume, but was sure, was Jimin.

"The fuck? Why is he calling you when he's on vacation with Jin?" Jimin asked and there was a brief rustling on the other side before Jungkook hear Jimin loudly and clearly address him. "Bitch, what are you doing calling my man when you're supposed to be blowing out his back so hard that I hear his bones snapping from all the way over here?" Jimin asked, sounding like he was ready to fight if he didn't get an appropriate answer. 

"Who's on the phone now?" Namjoon teased and Jimin made a shushing sound. "It's about Jin, it's important.

"Clearly, one of you is getting your back blown out." Jungkook said and Jimin gasped again, scandalized. "How did you know? Namjoon had his hand covering the speaker?" 

"Trust me, that did nothing. I heard it all. Now can you put it on speakerphone, I need you two's advice." Jungkook requested and Jimin affirmed that he was on speakerphone a few seconds later.