Euphoria

"That's it? Really? Jk? That sounds so boring." Jungkook pouted. He was hoping for something along the lines of sweetheart or darling or best of all: daddy, although he wouldn't dare suggest it out loud. What if Jin wasn't into that kind of kink and thought it was weird or even gross to refer to him as "daddy." The last thing Jungkook wanted was for Jin to judge him.

"It's not boring, it's cute. I like it and I'm going to call you that from now on." Jin said before fisting Jungkook's shirt and pulling the younger closer to him.

"Now, where were we?" Jin spoke, their faces were so close together that Jungkook could feel Jin's breath against his lips. His heart was beating quickly and his lower region was aching to be touched. It didn't help when Jin began grinding his area against Jungkook 's. A throaty moan escaped the younger's lips. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed Jin and he needed Jin right now!

He picked Jin up and threw him over his shoulder, a shriek escaping the older's lips in the process. Jungkook walked them to Jin's bedroom—he figured it was Jin's since the one next to it was the room Jimin had entered. Jungkook threw Jin on the bed before getting on as well and hovering over the older.

"Strip" Jungkook commanded.

Jin wasted no time in ridding himself of his clothes and neither did Jungkook. Jungkook hadn't had sex before but he wasn't completely oblivious to what went on during said happenings because Namjoon never spared Jungkook the gory details of his sex life.

And to think, all those many times Jungkook wanted to rip out his ear drums when Namjoon told him about his sex life, some of that information would actually come in handy. For example, now Jungkook knew that Jin had to be lubed and stretched before he could be penetrated.

"Do you have any lube?" Jungkook asked

"One sec" Jin replied and got off the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Being left alone, Jungkook began to think. What if he was rushing this? Was this really the right time for this? He barely knew Jin at the moment and they weren't really in a relationship either, plus, he wanted their first time to be special and not a result of paying Jin with his body.

"I'm back" Jin sang and he ran back into the room with a bottle of lube in his hands. He laid on the bed and pulled Jungkook on top of him before connecting their lips together.

Jungkook's thoughts began leaving him one by one and he was beginning to forget that he'd been contemplating on whether or not to follow through with this. He reached for the bedside table where Jin had placed the lube earlier but Jin stopped him.

"Not yet" Jin said and Jungkook wondered if Jin was having second thoughts as well.

"Can you eat me out first? I want you to eat me out" Jin requested and noticed that Jungkook, whose face was now beet red, had become quiet and unmoving.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to" Jin said, he wasn't sure whether the thought of eating him out made Jungkook uncomfortable. He didn't want Jungkook to be uncomfortable.

"No, it's not that. I don't... I've never..." Jungkook tried to say but he couldn't complete his sentences. He'd never done anything like this before and he wasn't sure he'd know what he was doing.

It was then that Jin remembered that Jungkook was a virgin and he suddenly began to feel bad for wanting to have sex with the younger. Jungkook doesn't deserve to have his first time be the result of a horny Jin who decided that sex was the best payment for their "date."

Still, Jin was hard and so was Jungkook. Jin didn't want to put an end to their fun now especially with the problem between both their legs.

"Lie down" Jin told Jungkook before grabbing the line of the bedside table.

"What are we doing?" A confused Jungkook asked but he still did as Jin had ordered. He laid down next to Jin and await what was next to come. Both men were now laying flat on their back on the bed.

"What do you think about fingering me?" Jin asked and Jungkook's already red cheeks became even redder. He didn't understand how Jin could request these things so easily.

"I would love to" Jungkook said and immediately internally facepalmed because of the way he responded.

Jin smiled as he took Jungkook's hand and squirted some lube on the younger's fingers before directing it to his hole.

"How many fingers?" Jungkook asked, making Jin smile wider. Jin didn't understand how adorable a single person could possibly be.

"Work your way up" Jin said and Jungkook nodded before slipping a single digit into Jin's hole. Jin inhaled a sharp breath at the feeling before reaching his hand down and wrapping his fingers around Jungkook's manhood and began stroking it.

A slight groan escaped Jungkook's lips and he found himself slipping another finger into Jin. Jin arched his back at the feeling and tightened his grip around Jungkook's length as he increased the pace of his stroking. Jungkook's fingers lightly brushed across Jin's prostate causing an audible moan to escape the older's lips. Jungkook liked the sound of Jin's moan so he began hitting Jin's prostate at a rapid pace, abusing it, causing a series of broken moans to escape Jin's lips.

Jin started stroking Jungkook at a faster pace to match Jungkook's thrusts into him and all that could be heard from Jungkook were deep, throaty groans and growls.

Jin felt Jungkook twitch and smiled knowing that they younger was about to cum.

"I-I'm g-going to—" Jungkook didn't get to finish as he exploded his load into Jin's hand. He rode out his high, basking in the euphoric feeling.

As he came down his high, he realized that Jin had yet to cum so he reached his other hand across and began stroking Jin's length as he continued fingering Jin again and abusing the older's prostate.

Jin clutched onto Jungkook's biceps and dug his fingernails into the younger's flesh. He could feel the tears streaming down his face  because of how good Jungkook was making him feel. A few thrusts later and Jin came into Jungkook's hand as well. Jungkook smiled as he watched Jin ride off his high. It was the best sight Jungkook had ever seen.

When Jin came off his high, he turned to face Jungkook as a smile spread across his lips. As he was about to speak, Jungkook spoke, to say the younger's words were shocking and unexpected would be an understatement.

"I love you"

A/N: Any mistakes I'll edit later.