Chapter 2

All rights to Veronica Roth and her book divergent

tris' POV

After we pick jobs me and Tobias do nothing the rest of the day except dinner where Zeke asks all of us to come to his candor or dauntless party tomorrow night.

-time skip getting ready for the party-

Christina drags me to the store gets me new clothes and make up then we go to Tobias and my apartment and talk about me and Tobias then she does my hair in curls, black skinny jeans with a black top that has stripes of dark gray on it with a leather jacket and combat boots. my make up is silver eyeshadow with black eye liner, blush, and red lipgloss. I walk out of the bathroom and Tobias just stares I start to think I look bad then he says "You look good Tris." With a wink. We both die laughing and Christina stands there confused.

Tobias' POV

Tris is blushing at my comment I love when she does that. We  walk together with Christina after she gets ready to Zeke's. No one else is there but Will. Christina goes over to kiss him and then sits with him. Tris comes over to sit in my lap. When everyone arrives we begin, we all know how to play but Uriah still tell us the rules,

1. If ur a pansycake and u don't do a dare you take off a piece of clothes shoes don't count
2. Candor= truth dauntless=dare

Tobias begins cause he wanted to. He asked Uriah candor or dauntless and Uriah screams "I AM NOT A PANSYCAKE! DAUNTLESS!" so Tobias dares Uriah to admit who he likes. Uriah blushes and says Marlene. She goes over to him after she blushes and kisses his cheek and he says thanks to Tobias. Next Uriah says "Tris candor or dauntless"...crap why me! "Uh dauntless?" I say more like a question. "Ok I dare you to kiss a person in her you would marry." Uriah says. To scare Tobias I get up and walk over to Zeke. Tobias freaks I laugh right before I get to Zeke and walk back to Tobias and kiss him sweetly.

Tobias' POV

Tris just scared the crap out of me. Tris turns to Christina and says, "Candor or dauntless?" Christina chooses dauntless so Tris tells her to go to the pit and scream, Help! help! Peter wants to kill me with a butter knife! Tris and I go to watch and everyone laughs and Peter comes up and yells at her. She says "Sorry not sorry, I'm playing candor or dauntless get lost loser." When we get back we wait a while. Almost everyone is half naked and so me and Tris go home too tired to stay up any longer.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

this part wasn't good but oh well. I'm gonna read some fanfic then go to bed goodnight.